how to play with your toys better

yoshimivspr

welll i combine my armada megs and tidal wave way different, and display em thatway.... i think i came across some of remis pics one time that had em done like this as well....with tidalwaves legs supporting megs,really bad pic from my collection

i also do some different stuff to my ironhide and jetfire from energon, and i actually like him...nothing major, just some little tweaks...im glad i didnt listen to anyone when i bought this set recently, and they told me how bad it sucked.....individually....they make me :tfpuke but combined yay nother pic from collection

then theres my omega prime...i deleted alot of my pics of him....but heres one of em with all his parts combined

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
ultraultraprime.jpg

and a way i found to hook up e omega supreme, fattimus and wing saber together

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
wingsaberprimeresized.jpg

i also have found a pretty cool use for universe windrazor..... he makes a good hand/claw for e prime and wingsaber combonation, but i cant find his pictures...grrrrr

and cybertron unicron, sometimes i leave his cod piece thing down instead of folding it up, it snaps in place, and isnt so hard to get out if i wanna transform him

more to come n stuff, i have plenty more to go around

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like to use visual aids so people can better understand how I pose my toys.

post-3251-1155192480.gif

Here Clocker is standing in the classic battle pose with his gun almost drawn.

post-3251-1155192285.gif

And here we have clocker in his race car mode ready to mow people down.

did anyone ever noticed how if you don't spin scattershot's waist during transformation its "cannon" becomes a huge... well... Night Viper?

guess that's one of the funniest mistransformations possible around.

I know. I love how the gun also opens up and actually grows a size of two.

Also notice Seawing has a weener, but he may need a bit of help.

bowb4prime i also like to use all my pieces on omega prime but in a different way the red feet are the same but i use the hands and shouders to make huge shoulderpads with the autobot symbol showing on each one

i wish i had a digi...:(

how did you get his chest off the ladder?

its a sweet shield!

I always like to use visual aids so people can better understand how I pose my toys.

post-3251-1155192480.gif

post-3251-1155192285.gif

Why do peaple ALWAYS Leave the Force chips in?

P.S. Mistransformation isn't canon... except for the times it is.

bowb4prime i also like to use all my pieces on omega prime but in a different way the red feet are the same but i use the hands and shouders to make huge shoulderpads with the autobot symbol showing on each one

i wish i had a digi...:(

how did you get his chest off the ladder?

its a sweet shield!

theres a little screw in the back of the chest, and the cool thing about it is its tight enough that if you take the screw out, you can reattach the ladder and still put it back without the screw......i wish you had a digi cam too

post-3251-1155192480.gif

post-3251-1155192285.gif

Everything is canon, nothing is canon. In a discussion about how PEOPLE PLAY WITH THEIR TOYS, shut the Powerglide up about canon for once. Please.

I'll post a picture of how I transform the small E-Prime for powerlinking later. It really flatters Tow-Line.

post-3251-1155192480.gif

post-3251-1155192285.gif

Everything is canon, nothing is canon. In a discussion about how PEOPLE PLAY WITH THEIR TOYS, shut the Powerglide up about canon for once. Please.

I'll post a picture of how I transform the small E-Prime for powerlinking later. It really flatters Tow-Line.

Please note that you are putting oil on Xbob's fire.

Archived