dont miss the boat

shajaki

I fear Alt Nemesis Prime will be my guy that is gonna haunt me. Tak reissue 00 Convoy I can live without. Energon Prime I missed out on too.

To make sure I wasn't disappointed, I Preordered THS 02 day one. I did the same thing for MP Starscream and I suggest every one else does too.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I WOULD BE FINE IF EVERYONE WOULD QUIT REMINDING ME THAT I MISSED ANIME ASTROTRAIN FOR $35 THANKS IN ADVANCE

wow, that cheap huh? wish i was collecting at that time, i'd have deffinatly jumped on that one...

:mwahaha

Camshaft is not a straight repaint of Prowl... at least, not the Prowl we got. His car mode is resculpted, and is based on BT Prowl's civilian-style variant.

But I predict Alt Swerve, Decepticharge, and Nemesis Prime will all be quite rare in the future. I remain unconvinced that Swerve and Decepticharge were ever available in US retail.

I bought both at retail. I understand you questioning the availability of Swerve, but Decepticharge was everywhere.

I'm personally sick of seeing fans Starscream about the inflated price of crap that is no longer in current production or sale.

well... that wasnt the intent of this thread really. it was to basicly make educated guess' as to what may be the next swerve. i dont think anyone could have predicted swerve would be so rare. shortpacking is not a common thing and sometimes things like that are corrected as soon as the next wave. instances like that take waiting, if they dont get a rerun, then your screwed. thats when you immedietly have to go to endcap or ebay, before you get the ooberscrew from a scalper. saying something like an ehobby exclusive is going to be rare in the future is really a no brainer. but astrotrain was an extreme case due to how quickly he shot up in price and became scarce.

Yeah, I saw quite a few decepticharge's around the places I looked, not a large amount, but there was usually one laying around. I was lucky as far as the Reissue Megatron went, some of the local hobbystores had him selling for $65 bucks which is a steal when you think of what he's going for on ebay. Nemesis Prime seems to be a hard one to get ahold of, and alt prime hasn't been very easy either and Anime Astrotrain, aargh, I didnt even know about him until it was too late.

I have never seen either a Swerve or a Decepticharge, but I am ok w/ that, neither one was a priority to add to my collection. I would say that Hasbro will mass release Nemesis Prime, but you never know.

I have never seen either a Swerve or a Decepticharge, but I am ok w/ that, neither one was a priority to add to my collection. I would say that Hasbro will mass release Nemesis Prime, but you never know.

Here's hoping.

As for missing the boat. Several Universe figs come to mind but overall I'm fairly happy with everything i haven't passed on. Unicron I did almost miss but at the last minute bought him on clearence. I'm hoping to do the same with Supreme Screamer as well. Zellers has him still warming the shelf for 75 CND. I can't even begin to tell you are tempted I am already to just grab him and be done with it. :tfmad Don't have a deluxe Screamer and the line isn't quite the same without him IMO.

Archived