dont miss the boat

shajaki

Good point, shajaki. I'm personally sick of seeing fans Starscream about the inflated price of crap that is no longer in current production or sale. STFU! If you don't want to risk paying inflated prices, then buy the damn thing while it's on sale and in current production!! Honestly, it just sounds retarded when fans wait months, even years after a figure goes out of production and then Protectobots about how they have to pay more now. DUH! You snooze you lose!

I can understand that there are all sorts of reasons people have for not buying a figure at the time - but you must accept the fact that if you do not, then you will have to pay more to acquire it later.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:pfx

C-Soundwave & Alt-Op are the new "hot" items in the UK. Also Primus (if that arrives) may be a fast seller.

The main problem with Primus, if there is one, will probably be with finding a shop that ordered enough of them in the first place. After E Unicron and A Unicron did major shelfwarming time in the UK and Ireland, a lot of retailers may give planetformers a wide berth.

Soundwave may get short shipped for some reason or other.........

Armadacron was no shelf warmer around here, I had to go to Ebay to get one.

I have seen plenty of Primus, Soundwave and such on the shelves around here.

I have yet to see a Primus with the Uni-head.

I paid the extra money on bbts for Camshaft...I don't want to pay double in a few months like I would have to for Swerve now.

I seen some guy on e-bay want his opened up Swerve for $199.00, buy it now.

Loser.

The main problem with Primus, if there is one, will probably be with finding a shop that ordered enough of them in the first place. After E Unicron and A Unicron did major shelfwarming time in the UK and Ireland, a lot of retailers may give planetformers a wide berth.

Soundwave may get short shipped for some reason or other.........

I say C-Soundwave cos he's "That guy with the cassette's from G1" & I can see alot of kids being forced persuaded by their parents to pick him up when they see him! :tftongue

TRU near me have a MOUNTAIN of C-Starscream! The bloke working there said they're selling well though... :wtf

Armadacron was no shelf warmer around here, I had to go to Ebay to get one.

A-Uni warmed shelves at £50 around here, but flew off the shelves at £25. E-Uni cost me £12.50 at Argos! :thumb

around here armadacron warmed shelves everywhere, even when target clearanced them for $13.50 same deal with energon uni... seen a ton of primus and metros too, havn't seen many SW's, i'm glad i picked him up off bbts. but yea... anything i think is going to pull a premium i pick up when i can, because if it pulls alot after market, i'll do without.

Archived