Classics Bumblebee Gallery

Jaguaratron

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quality of design for TFs in the last 2 years is simply amazing. This is everything from Alternators to Cybertron/Galaxy Force to Hybrids, and now, Classics. I really look forward to pick up all the characters (except Optimus Prime and Astrotrain, figures that I don't think really stand out both design-wise or in terms of aesthetics) and hopefully the design quality for this line stays strong.

This really is the only figure from what we've seen from the classic line that I'm really excited about. But I really hope they come quickly with the announcement that there will be a red repaint for Cliffjumper, because then I'd prefer that one.

BTW, how big/small is this Bumblebee in alt and robot mode?

I wish something could be done about the excessive arm kibble in bot mode.  The legs are really nice, though.  Regardless of what type of car they end up using for Alt BB*, it needs to be some variation on this basic TF scheme.

*note: I doubt there's going to be an Alt BB, ever, I'm just being optimistic.

Dont forget he's about to be a Camaro....

Classics Bumblebee is on my "first bought" list, without a doubt!

I just wish they brought two more things from the Alt. design, the front wheels flipping beneath the feet, and the semi-articulated hands!

Aoi

Archived