Requesting a digibash

Terrorcon Blot

Looking at how Waspinator could likely be old flipchanging Thundercracker/Skywarp/Dirge/Wingstun mold, I made thought of something.  What if other flipchangers get used?  So here's my request!

Turn Machine Wars Hoist/Hubcap, RiD Towline, or RM Wrecker Hook into....

TARANTULAS!!

Guest Primal-Convoy
Looking at how Waspinator could likely be old flipchanging Thundercracker/Skywarp/Dirge/Wingstun mold, I made thought of something.  What if other flipchangers get used?  So here's my request!

Turn Machine Wars Hoist/Hubcap, RiD Towline, or RM Wrecker Hook into....

TARANTULAS!!

As the Virgin Mary once may of said:

"come again?"

Sounds like an interesting idea...although, the BC people tossed it out of the window, Bob and Larry suggested that the Transmetal 3rd modes were influenced by their Cybertron forms...so he'd be more of Motorcycle. (Gasket...Arcee...Lugnutz...the laser-rods?)

but either way, this does sound neat. I'd like to see it too.

Aoi

Guest Primal-Convoy

well, waspinators transmetal mode was influenced by starscreams spark being in him.

ujst as prime went optimal and megs went dragon cannon arm, so too did starscreams spark make waspy go all red decepti-jet!

and that makes waspy the first bot in the show to have two sparks in the same body at the same time.

Sounds like an interesting idea...although, the BC people tossed it out of the window, Bob and Larry suggested that the Transmetal 3rd modes were influenced by their Cybertron forms...so he'd be more of Motorcycle. (Gasket...Arcee...Lugnutz...the laser-rods?)

but either way, this does sound neat. I'd like to see it too.

Aoi

It's the fact that I own a broken MW Hubcap that made me realize.  Tossing the idea back and forth amongst friends made it fester into the request you see now. 

Reasons I think it works:

Both heads have visors, dots (on Hubcap these are painted, even making them seem more like eyes like the show Tarantulas has), and a strange mouthplate that splits his jaw into three basic parts...very easily could be painted into Tarantulas's classic "cheek/mouthparts."

Both have the front of the alt mode forming the bulk of the torso.

Grappling towing cable = Webbing?  Pretty interesting when you think about it...

It's just one of those thoughts, like how the jet flipchanger didn't "feel" like Waspy until it was painted in his colors.  I think the tow-truck mold has a feel like that too!

Good point, I didn't think of the head...but I did certainly think of the towing cable as the webbing and the front of the vehicle as the torso...I just couldn't think of how to phrase it. ^_^;;

Man. I wish I knew how to Digibash. I'd like to see how this would turn out.

Aoi

As the Virgin Mary once may of said:

"come again?"

lol, i love snatch

well, waspinators transmetal mode was influenced by starscreams spark being in him.

ujst as prime went optimal and megs went dragon cannon arm, so too did starscreams spark make waspy go all red decepti-jet!

and that makes waspy the first bot in the show to have two sparks in the same body at the same time.

you do realise TM waspy was never in the show, right?

Archived