Brave Saga (Yuusha) repaints into Transformers: Fi

metalformer

Hola:

Just random thoughts.... what would you get by combining Leo Convoy with Optimus Prime? Something like the fella on the bottom left. More or less, actually.

Also check the Sixshot repaint at the right!

post-26-1076894680.jpg

Some Brave toys would be interesting in Universe, but that will never happen.

One set in particular I would have liked to see, are those 4 construction and emergency vehicle combiners. Since they combine in pairs, it would be a good time to release them, as this whole powerlink thing is going on. Oh well.

I totally love that robot on the phone on the bottom right.

I totally own that robot on the phone on the bottom right. Good ol' Decker.

Some Brave toys would be interesting in Universe, but that will never happen.

One set in particular I would have liked to see, are those 4 construction and emergency vehicle combiners. Since they combine in pairs, it would be a good time to release them, as this whole powerlink thing is going on. Oh well.

:pfx There are way too many "Bravebots" that deserves to be repainted as TFs!! The four construction vehicles from GaoGaiGar GGG) would have made perfect G2-ers (in fact, I thought they were Japanese only G2 toys the first time I saw 'em :tftounge ).

A thing I like about many of them is that they're gestalts made off gestalts.

I would also like to see some Beast Wars type of robot that is able to combine with Machine Wars type robots - that would be at least interesting and worth the Beast Machine tag. :tfgrin

~ MetalFormers

Metalformer I totally agree with you there. I loved the Beast Wars Stuff, its what brought me back into transformers. But I saw so much potential in the line, then there was Beast machines, not bad as its own cartoon or series, but should not have been a Transformers Franchise.

But your point about Beast machines and them being combiners, I think that if the Transtech line had taken off, we would have seen something like that happen. But as of now, unless they turn terrorcons into Predacons, I dont see it happening.

Archived