Cyb. Quickmix out

JesseCampbell

just NEED primus tho that doesnt mean im not gonna buy some of the others serfacing lol...my primus is preordered from entertainment earth tho.... im soooo glad im not a completist tho

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iv been waiting for quickmix to show up now all i need to find is menasor, the giant planet minicons and unicron

^

Gah, the minicons, I forgot the mionicons. :tard

Will it ever end? :redface

Same here. Found Quickmix, Demolisher and the Giant Planet minicons two days ago at a Wal-Mart. Also found Wing Saber and Menasor last weekend and the deluxe Prime today.

I've seen D. Unicron at Peru IL Wally-World, along with the Bendy Prime repaint.  Didn't buy either (for some reason when I actually realized how small Unicron was he just wasn't anywhere near as cool--and I didn't think he was that cool anyway).  Quickmix and Menasor I have not seen, nor Alt. Prime or anything with/after him.  North Central Illinois appears to be an Alt. Dead Zone right now.

Meh I need Quickmix, Repaint leader OP, Repaint Deluxe Op, Unicron, Repaint Demolisher, Ramjet vs Sythe, the Requim blaster vs Preceptor teams, Cryo Scourge, Primus w/ head, Reapint Brakedown, Repaint Vector Prime, and whatever else comes out

I've got pretty much everything that came out of Cybertron, including all the store exclusives.

the one thing is that they look really snazzy in a group....I'd say it would be a G1 vibe, but it's missing large (preferibly dinosaur) transformers. We need some sort of Trypticon or prehaps they can retool Energon Omega Supreme to fit into Cybertron.

There are not enough large robots

I'm lucky... all I need is Quickmix, Primus (also preordered at BBTS), and deluxe Unicron, and I'm done. :thumb

I'm looking EXTREMELY forward to the Classics line... with the last Cybertron Voyager class line out, hopefully Optimus and Megatron will be out VERY soon! :D

All I need for Cybertron is- Primus, Quickmix scrapmetal- yellow and blue versions and Unicron, and maybe buy Cyro scourge to..

but I'm waiting to this fall for the Classics..

maybe be giving up on the alternators... can't find the ones I want... Powerglideing Scalpers! :finger

Archived