Chinese people....

Enzo_Mammato

Yes, Migh Gaine understood perfectly ;)

Anyway, always more often are happening things like that from chinese ebayer, and it's a thing that happens also in other expensive toy areas like Masters of the universe and G.I. Joe...Pratically an honest ebayer sells a lot of special issues or a super rare figure and someone stole the same photo and creates a similar auction simultanealy... Incredible but true !

Anyway I wouldn't be offensive with chinese friends, racism is what more far is from me :)

L'inserzione (numero170005104654) è stata rimossa da eBay o non è più disponibile. Assicurati di avere inserito il numero di oggetto corretto.

Se l'inserzione è stata rimossa da eBay, considerala annullata. Nota: le inserzioni scadute da oltre 90 giorni non verranno più mostrate su eBay.

Prova a cercare un altro oggetto. 

- I was just thinking this exact same thing...

Adremalech, I'm from the Nation that won the FIFA Soccer World Cup 2006 last sunday ;) If you dont know what I mean, I'll say it's a nation famous for things like PIZZA, LEONARDO DA VINCI, MAFIA (LOL) and so on...

Anyway sorry but that is my highest knowledge of english language ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived