The End Cap Buddy Program

a real easy way to do this would be to set up a second thread where each Buddy has one post, that can be edited whenever they need.

So if there's 10 buddies, there'd be ten posts, and the Buddies would check the thread to see who's looking for what (he'd only have those 10 posts to go through), and go from there.

So my Maximo Prime post would say:

As of 7-12-06, I'm looking for Alt Prime, and Alt Mirage.  I live in Philly.

And that's it... no one posts anything at all but what they're looking for.  They could also include (in the same post) what they see a lot of.  that, however, might get redundant, but who cares, it's all in one post.

So the post might look like:

As of 7-12-06, I'm looking for Alt Prime, and Alt Mirage.  There's lots of CD Red alerts here, and also lots of C-Metroplexes.  I live in Philly.

What do you think?

Best damn post here, stu. :pfx

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a real easy way to do this would be to set up a second thread where each Buddy has one post, that can be edited whenever they need.

So if there's 10 buddies, there'd be ten posts, and the Buddies would check the thread to see who's looking for what (he'd only have those 10 posts to go through), and go from there.

So my Maximo Prime post would say:

As of 7-12-06, I'm looking for Alt Prime, and Alt Mirage.  I live in Philly.

And that's it... no one posts anything at all but what they're looking for.  They could also include (in the same post) what they see a lot of.  that, however, might get redundant, but who cares, it's all in one post.

So the post might look like:

As of 7-12-06, I'm looking for Alt Prime, and Alt Mirage.  There's lots of CD Red alerts here, and also lots of C-Metroplexes.  I live in Philly.

What do you think?

Best damn post here, stu. :pfx

:pfx

(First post by plowking needs to have the rules listed & A CLEAR LINK TO THIS THREAD so people can carry on discussing.)  :thumb

Why not leave this open as a discussion to follow the progression of the idea, and an actual new, stickied thread just for lists? This way we can get true feedback (which unfortunately will have Starscreaming) and help us work on this system. It really could work!

Well, let's do it!!  I'll post the first post, plowking can send me the rules and i'll add it in.  I just want this up already, not stealing your thunder, PK, it's a great idea.  :)

So, do we post only items that have been released or can we post things that will soon to be released but can't get?

Ie.  I need an alternators Nemesis Prime. I don't live in the US so I can't buy from Hasbrotoyshop.  I'm also not going to SDCC.

It's not out yet so no one can fund it, but it will be out soon.

thanks

Archived