The End Cap Buddy Program

Can any of you help an European Tfan out with looking for some TF's he can't find?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rose, do you not understand what was said earlier.....No Finders Fee's. Its not lost anyway. Why is it that you seem to have a hard time with this?

Dude, give it a rest. Please.

:pfx

CJ

:tfdance

Hard time with it?  Jeez...let me start a topic for opinions and then 24hrs later create a new topic based on a day old topic.  You took 0.00468 percent of TFans who thought the idea might work and now want it pinned.  Hard time understanding it, no - just confused how that came to be. Maybe admin/mod can move my opinion there or just merge the two.

First of all Rosey, I'm not having a hard time with it. Second, it wasn't 24 hrs. ago, the initiall thread was started on the 2nd of July, this current thread was started Friday...that's more than a 24 hr. time period. Third, I believe I said IF it works, could it be pinned. And if you want your thread pinned, try INH, that's where all the shenanigan and asshattery posts are.

First of all Rosey, I'm not having a hard time with it. Second, it wasn't 24 hrs. ago, the initiall thread was started on the 2nd of July, this current thread was started Friday...that's more than a 24 hr. time period. Third, I believe I said IF it works, could it be pinned. And if you want your thread pinned, try INH, that's where all the shenanigan and asshattery posts are.

you're right, I was wrong on the 24hrs...I must of read a different date  :redface

as for the whole buddy thing, wouldn't not just be easier to ask the admin to make the rules stand out a bit more?  it is already pinned.

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=46041

Sell Your Personal Items ONLY

Things offered for sale on the End Cap should be from your personal collection. This is not a tool to sell things with the intention to profit from them. Items posted are meant to sell or trade with another person NOT to generate sales solely for monetary gain.

No Quantity Sale Items

Do not offer new items for sale in quantity. You can NOT offer sales for many of the same product or products. The rare cases where someone had 2 of  one thing is fine. A list items with more than 2 or 3 of each item for sale is not okay.

No Pre-Orders or Just Released Items

All items are meant for sale or trade from your collection. Therefore we cannot allow posts offering to take payment for pre-orders or just released items. Most of all, please refrain from scalping of new toys. We know this is fuzzy and will rely on members to be reasonable about this.

You might as well just ask the admin to revise the last line to ban "scalping and finders fees"

Now that we have tfieds (that's pinned too) I don't have to come here and offer my help for new alts to other TFans.

Would this qualify as a shenanigan and asshattery post?

here is my oppinion.  I live near a wal-mart and can get stuff for someone fairly easy, without making a special trip,

but someone with a 20 minute drive making a specil trip would be a little hard on gas.  I can see a $5 FF so that they don't loose $$$.  I wouldn't mind paying a FF if I were to do this.  I also probly wouldn't charge one though unless someone offerd. 

Here is a compermise set a limit on a FF and leave it to the people doing the favors work it out.

ROSEDOGGYDOG - You've got plenty of places within The End Cap to post your deals, why come & troll here?

I've stuck up for people who've been accused of "scalping" and more than once I've went to threads in The End Cap or in Seen It On eBay and told people to STFU & GTFO if they don't like what's being offered to them.

I'm totally cool with you asking a "finders fee" or whatever as that is 100% up to you. I wouldn't mind paying it and if I didn't want to pay it I'd just not deal with that person. But you're missing the point: THAT IS NOT HOW THIS IS WORKING IN THIS THREAD!

How can you Starscream about other people threadcrapping your trade topics & then go & do it to someone else? Come on, play fair. If you don't want to be part of this then just stay out of here because it doesn't concern you. There is a whole place to post things with a "finders fee" called The End Cap, people in this thread/agreement are not limited to dealing in here & I'm sure they may deal with you in another thread or via PM's.

Please show respect for plowking (It's HIS baby!) and the other people who want to be a part of this. If someone comes waltzing into one of your threads & starts haggling you about "finders fees" then flame them till their eyeballs bleed! Hell, I'll back you up if I see the thread. But this is someone else's thread. Suggestions are always welcome, but plowking has said "No f.f." so that's that.

ROSEDOGGYDOG - You've got plenty of places within The End Cap to post your deals, why come & troll here?

I've stuck up for people who've been accused of "scalping" and more than once I've went to threads in The End Cap or in Seen It On eBay and told people to STFU & GTFO if they don't like what's being offered to them.

I'm totally cool with you asking a "finders fee" or whatever as that is 100% up to you. I wouldn't mind paying it and if I didn't want to pay it I'd just not deal with that person. But you're missing the point: THAT IS NOT HOW THIS IS WORKING IN THIS THREAD!

How can you Starscream about other people threadcrapping your trade topics & then go & do it to someone else? Come on, play fair. If you don't want to be part of this then just stay out of here because it doesn't concern you. There is a whole place to post things with a "finders fee" called The End Cap, people in this thread/agreement are not limited to dealing in here & I'm sure they may deal with you in another thread or via PM's.

Please show respect for plowking (It's HIS baby!) and the other people who want to be a part of this. If someone comes waltzing into one of your threads & starts haggling you about "finders fees" then flame them till their eyeballs bleed! Hell, I'll back you up if I see the thread. But this is someone else's thread. Suggestions are always welcome, but plowking has said "No f.f." so that's that.

You're right I don't want to crap on his thread, it does suck.  If people want to go get stuff for a paypal fee for somebodyelse, power to them.  I think I'm understanding this now,  so if I replace "finder" with "paypal" nobody will mind paying a "fee".  If this helps transactions to go smoother then, ok, I'm all for it.

The more somebody wants, the fee will be higher then with the buyer paying for the packing materials on top of that, I really won't lose at all.

I'm sorry Plowking for crapping in your thread, I did not see the genius of it.

Please don't think I have a grudge against you, cause I don't.  :thumb

Dude, just get over it. You're sounding petty.

Bottom line, people here generally are going to be paying cost+shipping+5% Paypal fee if they're using a credit card.

A 5% CC fee on an approximately $27 shipped figure will be about $29.

Still less than your cost+shipping+finder's fee, etc. by a few dollars less.

Yes, there are people out there willing to help others out at no additional profit.

There are many out there who just go hunting endlessly and purchase multiple units of the same item (one for themselves) and others to sell with a "finder's fee" to make a few dollars or to get a free figure.

Hey, if distribution were better out here, I'd do the same thing. So no grudges to you for doing it but at the same time, if people want to do it a different way, let them.

You're right I don't want to crap on his thread, it does suck.  If people want to go get stuff for a paypal fee for somebodyelse, power to them.  I think I'm understanding this now,  so if I replace "finder" with "paypal" nobody will mind paying a "fee".  If this helps transactions to go smoother then, ok, I'm all for it.

The more somebody wants, the fee will be higher then with the buyer paying for the packing materials on top of that, I really won't lose at all.

Archived