face - off

HEADMASTER

This one is one of my few drawings that I decided to take the indeavor of actually doing over pencils. personally i hate the effort but people like to look and not squint. the gun in the corner is of red alerts but i couldnt fit it in the scanner.

randombattle.jpg

It's Red alert's gun, and Brawl.  Who's the guy pointing at Brawl though?

Also, as for the scanner, if it's not too late, scan the other half then photoshop it together for the entire pic.  That's what I did when I scanned my drawing of G1 Ravage at school for an art computer project.  The paper was bigger than the scanner.  I scanned it in portions, but making sure certain portions were in every picture so that I could easily overlap/photoshop it.  I did mine in fourths.  So like his middle was where certain parts were on two drawings, like the top two and the bottom two, then the lef two and the right two.  Know what I mean.

Here's an example.  I circled the part that should overlap if this was all that there was to the picture:

post-4685-1152308368.jpg

Archived