Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

Most photos seen make it look like he has no waist, only legs sprouting out of his chest, but this isn't really so. In person, he's MUCH better proportioned than the pics show, but hes still long legged.

This would actually be my only complaint about most of the Energon Autobots. To facillitate the powerlinx modes, almost all of them are somewhat short chested and long legged.

Great review. I was thinking of holding out on this mold until I see how the inevitable repaint is deco'd - but he sounds like fun and I'll probably end up getting the Towline version anyway.

I think his proportions are due more to the way he transforms than to the PL gimmick. His robot half doesnt pants for anyone, only the tank thingy. His proportions are MUCH better than most of the other Autobots though, its the pics that show it looking wierder than it really is.

Yeah, he's great fun, probably the most play value Ive seen in a single figure in a while. Any repaints, Ill probably get, if they look decent. Im thinking of dyeing the baby crap colors black though. I hate brown/tan against blue, and he's got brown, tan, AND gold all against blue, a 3 time no-no.

The colors look nice to me, and I can't wait to see him in person and out of his plastic cage. :tflaugh

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 10:15 this morning, the Wal-Mart in the Turkey Creek shopping center (West Knoxville) had 1 Alt. Dead End and 2 Alt. Hounds and the new Powerlinks Battles packaging of Basics, Deluxes and Omega Supreme. I was really hoping Sharkticon would be there, but someone beat me to him. I'll check the other area Wal-Marts after work this afternoon.

TLC

Drifter, overall the colors dont look bad, at least from a distance where you think that dark brown is actually grey. Up close, it becomes apparent what youre looking at. The colors on the van mode are a bit wierd, but do-able. Its the use of greenish tan and greenish brown that really turns me off. 2 shades of grey would be MUCH better. The last time I saw anything in those 2 shades of brown/tan, it was on a 'gift' my 1 year old neice made for my sister!

I found downshoft at TRU in rivergate and sharkticon and towline at the hermitage walmart... and the hermitage walmart has primes for $30. they have about 10-15 left.

Anyone found shockblast... I've just missed him at walmart i think.

Archived