Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, Walmart in Covington had the new case assortment of Alternators, but the only one left now is tracks, and they restocked the deluxes and mega, which I already had, and now they have the minicon two packs.

New Alts and Beast Wars 10th figures have arrived.  Found last night in Walker Springs Walmart by a friend, I don't know what is left at this point, but they are in Knoxville. 

Wave 4 deluxes spotted in Turkey Creek Walmart as well, no Crosswise left, but 1 or 2 Brimstones and Thunderblasts left.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

the Target in Knoxville on Clinton highway had the new alts and beast war figure i bought sunstreaker and skids and left prowl and tracks and i think no one has bought any of the beast wars.  so those  are fair game to the lucky few that go after them  good luck to you

Most targets have a monday wednesday friday trucks at  clinton highway and fountain city that i know of

Ion Xtreme

I saw about 6 cases of deluxes with tiny tins come into the Knoxville Turkey Creek Walmart Monday night.  I was looking over the pallets, and that's all the transformers they had coming in that night.  I found General Grevious there Saturday night, but no one else yet.

:clap  Made a good find tonight found! AT the toys-r-us in murfreeboro. The beast wars and found  one alt dead end don't know where it came from but it was just sitting there by itself. They had swindle and swerve. I grab the swindle and dead end. left swerve They had one more set of beast wars stuff after i grab the ones i needed. They also had the new alt there also.

Archived