Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found alot of reissue Sideswipes at the KB Toy Outlet in Pigeon Forge.  I didn't check the one at Tanger, but the one in the outlet center behind the Wild Woody park (which I didn't know existed until a wrong turn found me in front of it.)  I didn't count, but I would estimate at least 20, possibly 30+, at $13.88 each.  They also had some Energon Landquakes and Skorponoks at 15.88 still, as well as alot of the KB exclusive Cyclonuses and Demolishers, still at deluxe prices. 

Alternators Decepticharge and Shockblast sitting at the Knoxville Turkey Creek Target.  Been there about a week, I'd forgotten to post about them until I saw them again today, oddly enough not being grabbed on the first day or two.  Very odd thing is that they came with a Wheeljack and Ravage, I believe, and both of those flew off the shelf within a day or two...  Anyhow, Mudflap and Leobreaker were there as well. 

I've been checking Big Lots for BIAB, but no sign yet. 

Archived