Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

The wal-mart in manchester still has windcharger last time i look. also i have two more barrels for windcharger the guy i brought them from sent me a extra one let me know and i will let you have one for what i paid and i will let you have the extra ravage i got

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now found Quickstrike and Roadblock in Knoxville Walmarts, and the final 4 combiner limbs at the Sevierville Walmart. The newest wave of Alternators(Grimlock,Swindle, etc) are being put out at the Walmarts right now as well, after a long dry period. The recolered Starscream is still eluding me, but if Roadblock is out there, it has to be too.

made some quick rounds and found at the murfreeboro target and wal-mart.

(Target) several battale ravages,grimlocks,swindles and one windcharger. One bonecrusher, wingsaber, grimlock and swoop, roadblock and energon starscream.

(Wal-mart) one alpha-q, grimlock and swoop, sixshot.

I bought the only bonecrusher at target. I was hoping to find the other combiners.

everything is popping up in middle TN. i have a second g1 energon starscream if anyone wants to meet for it.

also have seen many of the alts and stuff even at TRU (rivergate)

• 2 weeks later...

I know some of you aren't big Super Sentai fans, but bear with me.

I just got this in the mail from HLJ: http://www.hlj.com/images/ban/ban931610.jpg It's from the MagiRanger series. The theme this time around is mythology and magic. The mecha consists of a Phoenix (Red), Taurus (Green), Garuda - winged man-bird (Yellow), Fairy - I know, totally corny (Pink) and Mermaid (Blue). These five can combine to make the big robot shown and they can combine to make a dragon with the Red bot a the rider.

The next mecha coming out is this one: http://www.hlj.com/images/ban/ban931611.jpg It's a Centaur ... and it can combine with the other 5 (some if not all) to make a bigger bot! I can't wait. I've got a digital camera, but no photobucket or webpage account. if anyone is interested in seeing pix, let me know and I'll see about getting a friend to post them.

By the way ... does anyone here want to plan a meeting for Tennessee TF collectors? There was a meeting last year in Knoxville, but I was out of town and missed it. Anyone know of another one coming soon?

TLC

• 2 weeks later...

not me. I got 5 for $30 :D

does anyone in middle TN area have an opened tracks that they wouldn't  mind giving away the box of? I need a box/insert/bubble if any of y'all have one.

Archived