Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

lots of good things at the WM in hermitage.

U - soundwave, stockade, whirl

E - landmine (got the only one) bulkhead x 2, downshift, towline

A - dead-end x 1, houndx3, and silverstreak + others.

lots of good things at the WM in hermitage.

U - soundwave, stockade, whirl

E - landmine (got the only one) bulkhead x 2, downshift, towline

A - dead-end x 1, houndx3, and silverstreak + others.

Made my rounds and found alot of new items!!!!!

first the target in murfreeboro got in some more basics in.

The wal-mart in murfreeboro also got in some basics and 3 hounds, 3 silverstreak, 3 of deadend.

The wal-mart on hamltion chruch rd. got in some deluxes in are one slugslinger,one sharkticon, one towline. slugslinger and sharkticon left with me. tow line is up on the riser you have to look hard.

Toys-r-us at hickroy hollow just got two cases of wave 4 megas in. 1 shockblast,1 cliffjumper, 2 deadwing, 2 of energon ironhide.

YOU FOOL!!!

Now the world will rush here, and kill me, in my slow attempt to get over there today!!

MY GOD MAN...

what have you done?

They are coming to a TRU near you ... TRU in East Knoxville had the new Mega robots (as of Saturday afternoon). 2xShockblast, 2xEnergon Ironhide, 2xDreadwing and 1xCliffjumper. After seeing the American Shockblast, I'm glad I got the Japanese "Laserwave." Same quality, but I like the use of gray on the Japanese one instead of the tan colored legs and chest harness on the American one.

Archived