Tennessee Sightings

EPrime1

been out of the loop for a while but i had found wave 1 classics 3 weeks ago at hastings of all places along with 20th anniversary prime, got jetfire and thundercracker, found 3 inch grimlock, scorpinok and predaking, along with hightail and shadow minicon team

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from Thanksgiving with the family in Alabama and my trip down on Thursday morning (I left here around 1:00 a.m.) was quite eventful. I found Jetfire at the WalMart in Gadsden on I-59 (Rainbow City exit). It was sort of surreal ... the store was almost empty, no customers or associates ... and amid the mess of toys on the aisle, there was Jetfire sitting on top of some wrestling figures. It is SUCH an incredible homage to the original toy. I can't believe Alabama had these in stock before we did here in TN.

• 3 weeks later...

The TRU in west Knoxville had the Classics Optimus/Megatron 2-pack with DVD earlier this week. I went by today and they had some more in stock.

The Wal-Mart in Oak Ridge had 2 Titanium Soundwaves and 1 Titanium Rodimus Prime on Wednesday of this week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

While there seems to be a sudden resurgence of Cliffy and Skywarp here in Memphis, I haven't seen a SINGLE new Alternator. It appears that none of the stores here will continue carrying them -- only the Bartlett Wal-mart has any old stock left, and that's just retail priced shelfwarmers Skids and Ricochet.

Archived