Wanted: Cybertron Wing Saber

After 3-4 months and probably at least $250 in gas, I am giving in and asking for help finding Cybertron Wing Saber.

I have looked in 22 different stores in 3 states and have never once seen it (I did see Sky Shadow, so I know it was around at one point, but alas, no more). That POS CD Red alert has been clogging all of the shelves everywhere, and b/c they are not moving, the stores are not restocking and I am getting worried that I will miss out completely on WS.

If someone in the fandom has easy access to WS and is willing to pick one up for me, I would be very grateful. I would pay immediately via paypal to a board member that I either recognize or who has good feedback either on here or on ebay.

Just let me know what it would cost and we can set up payment. I am really irritated that I have to resort to asking for help, but like I said, 4 months and way too much $$ on gas has forced me to at least ask.

Thanks for anyone willing to help out.

Wow, just got back from lunch.  Found a Wing Saber at Target.  Sorry there was only one.  Unless a trade is in order.  I am looking for cyberton jet fire.

Grrrr, I am being stupid and stubborn. I really really want to find this one myself (after having spent too much time and $$ looking for it). Gimme a couple of days and I will probably take someone up on the offer.

By the way, Sangron, I have recently seen a Cyb Jetfire around here somewhere. I am not sure if it is still there, but if so, are you talking about a Jetfire-Wing Saber trade or something different? Basically, I need to know whether or not to grab it for you if it is still there when I am out hunting this weekend for that bastard Wing Saber. (and I would be willing to get it either way if you still need it).

yep, hopefully it is there when you look for it.  I am willing to make an even trade.

yep, hopefully it is there when you look for it.  I am willing to make an even trade.

Cool, I will look for it this weekend.

Archived