Alternators Nemesis Prime

PrimeObjective

Damn. I saw plenty of Target Nemesis Primes, but I wasn't really interested at the time. I figured if I was going to get a Big Convoy I might as well just get the right-colored one off ebay.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would go as far as to say Nemesis prime is pretty much the only universe character I like and the only animal TF I like. I guess I can kind of see a robot pulling off a mamoth as an alternate disquise for some reason. He's also the 2nd hardest TF I have to transform, behind Alt Grimlock, probably tied with THS-02.

Just got my NP saturday, I put Cybertron Lazerbeak on his arm which gives him a more sinister look. Plus put a missile launcher from SWTF Clone fighter on his shoulder.

I was talking to a guy in Brazil to whom I sold an alt Nemesis and he told me that he dont know too much about alt&BT series and this is the first one he has.

I was wondering: its pretty common people that lives in the south countries (less Australia) have one Smockescreen or Sideswipe `cause these are the most easy to have. But this guy now has just NEMESIS PRIME!!! Many collector have the whole serie less Nemmy! This is absolutly uncommon...

Well, I got my and other Nemmies that I sold from HK, and as I bought a ton, each one costed me about $40 (including ship). If collectors on the same area buy togheter a lot o Nemmies from HK/Malaysia/Singapore etc, it could cost even less and everyone can take a couple. I have one MISB that I`ll keep for future negociations. :thumb

Got a NP from Gen Magnus yesterday. I must say that IMO he looks much better than Alt Optimus, but I still don't really like the mold too much.

At least I have something besides cars now (well I guess I have a Jeep and an SUV thingy, but having a truck is nice).

Hasbro sent Tekyuinajar the following reply:

Response (Madison O'Rilley) 08/05/2006 08:42 AM

Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro, Inc. We apologize for the delay in responding toy your e-mail.

We appreciate your interest in the exclusive Nemesis Prime figure. This figure was made available for purchase and since it was extremely well-received by our consumers, it sold out very quickly. We apologize you were unable to purchase this limited edition item. Unfortunately, after confirming with our warehouse, all inventory has been shipped and we regret to advise the item is no longer available to order. Since this was a limited edition additional inventory will not be available.

Please be assured that we have shared your concerns with the product and marketing teams.

Thank you for your interest.

Archived