Alternators Nemesis Prime

PrimeObjective

Has anyone that had their's on "Backorder" received it yet? Mine still hasn't shipped.

I don't understand why they would put it up for sell that one morning in the wee hours, if they didn't have enough or didn't intend on filling those orders...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why they would put it up for sell that one morning in the wee hours, if they didn't have enough or didn't intend on filling those orders...

Ok... close your eyes. Deep breath... exhale... good. Sunny beaches, cool forests, bubbling brooks. Nice, isn't it? Now that your mind is clear and refreshed... tell me why you should expect anything regarding this situation to make any sense at all at this point. :tflaugh

so how high do you think it will go on eBay. I think it might hit a record for alts: $120 (I think that's a record)

I thought there were bunchs of them from Hong Kong that were relatively cheap?

* remembers when Tracks sold for ~$100 *

* looks at Tracks warming shelves everywhere *

:tflaugh

so how high do you think it will go on eBay. I think it might hit a record for alts: $120 (I think that's a record)

I saw a Swerve on eBay once for $150...and someone bought it. Imagine the level of disappointment that buyer felt when he received it.

I saw a Swerve on eBay once for $150...and someone bought it. Imagine the level of disappointment that buyer felt when he received it.

"What the...!?!?! HE DOESN'T HAVE SOLID GOLD PARTS?!!?!?!? It's just painted plastic! :tfmad "

"What the hell are you talking about? It's a freaking toy! :wtf "

"Well I looked at the going price and just kind of assumed... :schin "

*smack* :slap

" :redface "

I decided to see what it would cost to pick one up and 90% of the jerks are charging $30 for shipping from the usa and only charging $8 or so to send it within the usa. People suck

Got a surprise email from HTS today, bold added for emphasis, but capitalization was done by them:

RESPONSE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER

Thank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. Due to high demand, the

following item(s) you ordered are still backordered. Please note the

revised availability of the items below:

ORDER NUMBER: ******

ORDER DATE: 7/28/2006 1:53 AM.

CUSTOMER

SHIPPING TO

ITEM(S) NOT YET SHIPPED

Item number: 81456

Item name: TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS Dodge Ram SRT-10 NEMESIS PRIME

Figure

Quantity: 1

Estimated ship date: 11/1/2006

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding

your order or would like to change your order, please call our Customer

Service Center at 1-800-408-0052. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT UNTIL THE

DATE(S) INDICATED ABOVE TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER, YOU MUST CONTACT US TO

CONFIRM THAT YOU STILL WANT THE ITEM(S). IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU, THE

ITEM(S) WILL NOT BE SHIPPED, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THEM.

That's right, if you're still waiting you MUST call them and let them know you're still interested otherwise they'll cancel your order. Two more months of waiting, at least know I've got an idea of when to expect it. I knew that bit about being "enroute to our fulfillment center" was BS.

Emerje

Just got this email:

RESPONSE REQUIRED TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER

Thank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. Due to high demand, the following item(s) you ordered are still backordered. Please note the revised availability of the items below:

ITEM(S) NOT YET SHIPPED

Item number: 81456

Item name: TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS Dodge Ram SRT-10 NEMESIS PRIME Figure

Quantity: 1

Estimated ship date: 11/1/2006

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding your order or would like to change your order, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-408-0052. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT UNTIL THE DATE(S) INDICATED ABOVE TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER, YOU MUST CONTACT US TO CONFIRM THAT YOU STILL WANT THE ITEM(S). IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU, THE ITEM(S) WILL NOT BE SHIPPED, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THEM.

Archived