Alternators Nemesis Prime

PrimeObjective

Got mine yesterday. w00T! MUCH better than ALT OP.

Offtopic...

So, the plural of Lego is Lego? An in deer? As in "This model of the Empire State Building is composed of over 10,000 LEGO?" Hmm...

No, it would be "This model of the Empire State Building is composed of over 10,000 Lego blocks." Lego is a brand, not an object. They are building blocks produced by a company called Lego. The term "Legos" has been in the vernacular for a while though as a catch-all term for any and all building blocks. The same thing happened with Kleenex, Band-Aid, and Kool-Aid. All name brand products whose names have been converted for use in the common day language of the American pig-dogs.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's funny. Adobe has a thing on their website that's pretty much along the same lines, something like "Adobe Photoshop is to always be referred to by its full name, Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a registered trademark. PHOTOSHOP IS NOT A VERB!"

To prevent threadjack: LEGO Thread :thumb

That's funny. Adobe has a thing on their website that's pretty much along the same lines, something like "Adobe Photoshop is to always be referred to by its full name, Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a registered trademark. PHOTOSHOP IS NOT A VERB!"

Yeah.

Besides we all know the verb is PhotoChop

Photoshop is a verb, same as Xerox. They can't control vernacular, and are foolish if they think they can. Most likely that was put up as a way to enforce their trademark, to prevent "photoshop" from being put into conventional dictionaries and such.

Just like how the next time Hasbro pulls a boner like this... "Aw FARK those bastards Nemesis Prime'd us again! :grr" Instant verb, trademark or no.

Yeah, I think I'm done here. I got my NP, and I've nothing left to say. However, I wouldn't mind further discussion on the possibility of HTS exclusive Alts, or the Alt line's potential to go exclusively exclusive, if someone wants to spin off another thread.

Archived