Alternators Nemesis Prime

PrimeObjective

Do they take international buyers or will I have to find somebody to be a proxy buyer?

You have 15 day to make a friend.  :wave  :usa

Jahwol, mein Fuhrer.

....I hope this means "Are, you my friend" and not nothing bad.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since if you live out side of the US your screwed im happy i got mine of ebay

ps $4 extra why? i mean hes not going to be that limited and if so only to like 5000 peaces

You guys are never screwed as long as you have money. Isn't it a known fact by now that if you're a UK Alt collector, You have to order most Alts online?

If ebay cant help, finding a friend online keeps being suggested.

yeah ofcorse money can get you the toys. but you will be paying 50% extra and hell most alts arnt worth that much e.g. Mirage he seems to be poping up alot in collecters stores here but its £30 thats about $55 so yeah money can get you anything but you wont have much £$£ left after and ofcorse thiers no garenty they will stock what you want and thiers no dates given as to when thier comming in so getting what you want is also pot luck

it means exactly what it means: There's no legitimate reason for Hasbro Toy Shop to not take international orders other than xenophobia, pure and simple.

it means exactly what it means: There's no legitimate reason for Hasbro Toy Shop to not take international orders other than xenophobia, pure and simple.

I dont speak German or what ever language that is.

Why no "Hasbro UK Toy shop"? That'd be cool for you guys. especially if they offered US only products to you.

Why no "Hasbro UK Toy shop"?

like i said, pure xenophobia. Hasbro can't even use the "Their money is worth less than America's" excuse with the UK.

And the fact that common sense is a rarity with Hasbro UK most of the time.  As long as I can get Alt. Nemesis next month, then that will be fine.  It's stupid to have such rare toys like that, it only gives scalpers the excuse to buy as many as possible to sell for trumped up prices on E-Bay, thereby reducing the chances of an actual collector, even a parent being able to get one for their collection/kids.  I'm not willing to pay more than £20/£25 for one, since that's the general price for Alts. in the UK.  Anything more than that and I'm not going to bother.

-Chuckles

^They may have their computers already set and Programed to buy a hundred at once.

Probably, the greed of people knows no bounds.  I'm only wanting one, it shouldn't be so hard for anyone to be able to just get one at a reasonable price.  It's RID Scourge all over again, he was hard to get and it took being bribed by my ex to get him, not that her bribe worked, but at least I managed to get him in the collection.  Didn't manage to get the rest.

Hasbro really needs to rethink it's ideas when it comes to TF's in general.

-Chuckles

Archived