New Titanium Thundercracker and Jetfire pics

SkyClonus

the black is missing off TC's head but apart from that me like

now when will the 6" guys start showing up i want them dang nab it

Loved the pics way back when we first saw them, now I'm having doubts. I really like the WW designs finally being given figures, don't get me wrong. I just feel that they are half-arsed efforts really. Let's face it, compared to the amount of detail, joints and articulation HBS02 has, and he's nearly half the size, the WW figures aren't (in the pics anyway) anywhere near the standard. Then again they're half the price. Will be getting them regardless - I'm too much of a sucker for the Hasbro machine. Except Megs tho - he's a disappointment. Should have been war within dammit!!!!

embedding pictures in Flash is ghey BTW

they look cool

edit: bluestreak, it's not surprising to me that they appear to lose some detail in closeup... their transformations are pretty simple and you can't get the level of detail with die-cast that you can with plastic. They seem to be pretty much equivalent to the SW Titanium figures, which are also less detailed than the normal ones.

Yeah, you get what you pay for I suppose. How much are they retailing for anyway? $15? I can't help but compare WW OP to the custom someone made ages ago which was about the same scale as THS02 - that thing rocked!!! Now if they bring out a war within grimlock........

Wah now?

*not gonna admit I was wondering the same thing*

I love the size of these guys. The price too. I just wish I could display them at work.

Wah now?

*not gonna admit I was wondering the same thing*

I love the size of these guys. The price too. I just wish I could display them at work.

why cant you?

^Cause my Managers are douches

Nice. Look pretty good but I still don't think I'll bother with em.

Archived