3" Titaniums and Wave 4 LOC @ TRU in Ohio!

JesseCampbell

Yay, I like, live in Ohio.

*plans a li'l trip to teh store* :tfevil

FYI I just saw the 3" Titaniums (BW Megs, Starscream, Sideswipe) at my TRU

For the record, Starscream looks ghey and has blue faction symbols

Sideswipe looks pretty cool if you've always wanted a miniature version of his Alternators self

BW Megs is hella sweet, though I'm probably just saying that because I got him :D

(BTW I live in Maryland)

if the first primus i see is without the unicron head, im goin straight to ebay. *shudder*

Man!! I saw the BattleStar stuff but not the TFs. I want Jazz if no one else from this line. I've been eyeing Anakin's Starfighter too. *knows I'm gonna get one enentually*

hehe you know the day that was sited I cleaned out the beavercreek TRU.  i missed primus there but I did manage to make it. To a TRU about 20 min away that had 5 no head primus's and a bunch of wave 1,and 2 titaiums.

i was there on the 29th so i'd be willing to bet they are long gone by now

I bought the 3" WW Prime today.  It's not perfect, but for $5, why not?  We all know about the pose and you can either hate it or live with it. Prime does look good when displayed on the very nice Autobot insignia base that he comes with. 

The torso, waist and legs are diecast, while the arms, hands and head, as well as the gun, are plastic.  He has a removeable gun.  The paint is decent, although it's a good idea to choose the one with the best paintjob. Despite the different materials, the paint on the plastic and metal matches perfectly.  I do think that they should have painted in the eyes, but they are rather small and I imagine it would have been tricky.  Overall it's not the horror that peole have been Starscreaming about.  I'll probably buy all of the G1, Alternators, WW, and BW related toys in the 3" line.

Archived