Alternators Tracks

Snowman81

From what we have seen of the toy I don’t think there would be too many people to argue the fact that tracks will be a Z06 corvette. But I think I want to take it a step further and say its going to be a Commemorative Edition Z06. Its already got some decals on the hood, which might be the closest we will come to flames on tracks’s hood.

post-5-1076885971.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo Snow, What'd ya think of Omega?

You know what dude, it really wasn’t that bad….I know a few people made a little noise about the snap together aspect of him but it doesn’t bother me that much, after all the original Omega was much a “true” transformer him self. My only prob with him is the Blue I would have rather seen a brown or orange color where the blue is….but guess we can live with that….if you have the 50bucks that’s its going to take to get him then why not.

After all who knows when a next Omega will come along

Design-wise Omega's cool. Color-wise, I'd rather the classic colors but I'll still get him regardless. :clap

His bot mode is cool but man does Omega Prime look gimpy. :tflaugh :redface That's my only critique. Coulda been executed better, but still worthy.

The yellow Tracks is indeed a testshot, but... they did add extra paint apps to him which leads me to beleive that's close to final.

Take a look at the Universe stuff that showed up on eBay and we all thought "no way! they'd never release something with a hugeass Autobot symbol and ugly colors" :wtf :)

Archived