Michigan Sightings

Big Al

Got Alt Prowl and Decepticharge over the last two days. Prowl rocks hard, much better than the pics on the internet lead on to believe.

I've got an extra Decepticharge if anyone wants it. I'll sell it for what I paid plus shipping anywhere in Michigan. LMK if any of you guys want him, he is still MISB, fresh off the Target shelf.

Found one Decepticharge in Saginaw @ TRU, one in Midland @ Target

Prowl was found in Midland @ Target.

Prowl has always been my favorite non-Prime character, so I was ecstatic to find him on the shelf this morning, right in the front, waiting for me. :)

Chris

PS - TRU in Saginaw had Wave 3 Cybertron Scouts. Only had Undermine and Brakedown left.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got Alt Prowl and Decepticharge over the last two days. Prowl rocks hard, much better than the pics on the internet lead on to believe.

I've got an extra Decepticharge if anyone wants it. I'll sell it for what I paid plus shipping anywhere in Michigan. LMK if any of you guys want him, he is still MISB, fresh off the Target shelf.

Found one Decepticharge in Saginaw @ TRU, one in Midland @ Target

Prowl was found in Midland @ Target.

Prowl has always been my favorite non-Prime character, so I was ecstatic to find him on the shelf this morning, right in the front, waiting for me. :)

Chris

PS - TRU in Saginaw had Wave 3 Cybertron Scouts. Only had Undermine and Brakedown left.

it was you who got DC  :tfmad

I saw him early in the morning & when I came back to get him he was gone :tfsad

well at least a tfan got him.

Just got back from TRU in Saginaw and I saw 1x Decepticharge, 1x Prowl, and 1x Wheeljack. I picked up WJ and walked around the store for a bit and decided to get Prowl- he was gone. Went to check out and lo-and-behold, there was a guy ahead of me with Prowl. Oh well, find him again. Decepticharge is still at TRU if anbody wants him.

found and bought one mudflap at the wal-mart on saginaw in lansing

no leobreaker unfortunatly

btw

quick update

it was all a missunderstanding

life doesn't suck

but i still wish i had more money for transformers

then again don't we all

The Target in Troy has Deluxe Wave 3.5.

It looks like they only put out one case of these guys. After grabbing Sideways, Snarl and Blurr they had:

-Longrack (x1)

-Runamuck (x1)

-Buzzsaw (x1)

And they had at least one of each Scout class figure (Waves 1 through 3), a couple Red alerts and Overrides along with a CRAPLOAD of Dirt Bosses and Landmines. I may have seen a Thundercracker too. Also 1 Jetfire, 1 Scourge and 2 Dark Scorponoks.

No new Voyager class figs at this store yet, but there's only one Vector Prime left...so it's only a matter of time. :eplus

P.S. As far as Alts. go they had one Windcharger left...he's been on the shelf for a little over three months now. :lol :roll

• 2 weeks later...

Archived