wallmart in howell was empty

accept for a voyager and an ultra

target in brighton had everything wave one including screamer

k-mart in brighton also had everything

still had a couple oil slick crystal widow two packs as well

what a surprize

clearanced at $12 used to be 19.99

happy hunting

Does any toys store in outlet mall near to Detroit have any Alternator Shockblast/Wheeljack?

I have not seen any signs of Shockblast or Wheeljack in the D, or near it.

I had to endup getting both mine off Ebay.

Got tired of waiting.

But Cybertron is everywhere. Even saw two Override's at Southgate Meijer's

Does any toys store in outlet mall near to Detroit have any Alternator Shockblast/Wheeljack?

I have not seen any signs of Shockblast or Wheeljack in the D, or near it.

I had to endup getting both mine off Ebay.

Got tired of waiting.

But Cybertron is everywhere. Even saw two Override's at Southgate Meijer's

Thanks for your help. 'coz I'll pass by Huntley Outlet Mall in late Aug.

Let's see if I can grab any alternators Shockblast or Wheeljack by then.

I ain't interested in any Cybertron items though. I wish I'll grab new alternators or some Gijoe items in US.

Canada retailers are so boring. we can't find anything new except Cybertron.

This pisses many Canadian toys fans off a lot. :tdown  :tfmad

toys r us has wheeljack and shockblast

in okemos if that is any help at all

had it yesterday

looked like they got a couple cases in

Tanger outlet mall outside of Detroit had TFs from energon.....the green dump truck (forget his name at the moment) and two of those universe devastators....thats it. 

No alts at all.  Stopped at a few stores in the D and in the burbs around there in Livonia, Westland, Canton, and such......only Cybertron wave 1. 

I did see some alts at Meijers in Canton and Livonia, but only smokescreen and windcharger.....This was last weekend of course.

-Chris-

Picked up Cybertron Red alert and Override today in Saginaw. Saginaw Target also has Dark Scorponok for any looking for him. I really like Red Aleert, but Override is rather chunky and clumsy, not really liking her.

And Walmart on Bay Road has their Deluxes out now, along with the rest of the stuff up to (and including) Starscream and they have layaway too :)  Plenty of OP and Megs there to be had.

Meijers stores have new C stuff out too, both in Midland and Saginaw that I've checked so far. KMart in Saginaw has C stuff too, but at jacked up prices (Starscream = $55.99).

Anyone else kinda feeling that something is lacking nowadays with the new TFs? Just seems like there's nothing "whiz-bang cool" coming out anymore, since C Optimus Prime, the rest are all neat, but ok. Lack of new Alts hurts too :(

Just my 2-cents

Chris

wal-mart in okemos has the three new scout class

i put them on layaway

still need screamer

no new alts any where so far

Archived