Michigan Sightings

Big Al

Target in Midland has Swindle and Grimlock. Target in Saginaw has Bruticus limbs. Target in Bay City had all new combiner limbs last weekend.

WallyWorld on Bay Rd in Saginaw has new combiner limbs. Otherwise, nothing else new there. Midland WallyWorld is a dump - nothing there

Chris

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meijer in okemos got one case of transformers deluxe with the e. starscream and roadblock

happy hunting

has anybody seen overcast(jet fire repaint)

or omega sentinal(supreme repaint)

or

the alts tracks and meister

other than the final four combiner parts

i am all set until cybertron

awsome

target on edgewood blvd. in lansing had all three of the new universe deluxe figs

and energon sixshot and grimlock swoop

i have also heard that the target in okemos has or had the final four combiner parts

man i can't wait

The Target in Muskegon, MI had all five of the D combiners, I came back to get them, and only got four, and missed D2. They also had C3 and C4 combiners, which for me, have been really hard to find so I picked those up. They had the new Starscream, Alpha Q, Grimlock & Swoop and Sixshot. They also had Energon Kicker.

Walmart in Muskegon, MI had a bunch of the same ol stuff, i.e. C5 galore... and a couple of the superion combiners, A1 and A2.

Target in Holland, MI had Wing saber got him, and they had older energon. They had the most alts that I've seen, I think 8, but they were all silverstreak and one sideswipe.

I still can't find Alternators that I need, Meister, Tracks, Ravage or Windcharger. I also can't find Superion combiners A3 and A4. or the new Bruticus combiner D2.

-Chris-

Archived