Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU in Southfield had all of the wave 1 classics as of 12 noon today. They had 4 Megatrons (3 after I picked one up for repainting purposes, along with a free yellow Scrapmetal YAY), 2 Primes and one each of Rodimus, Bumblebee, Astrotrain and Starscream. They had the reissue of 20th Prime as well (and I'll just say that the white/pearl parts look cheap compared to the original silver, and the blue gun is knockoff-ish...definitely not worth $90.), and a bunch of Cyb. Deluxes including 2 Smokescreens.

The rest was pretty much the same old same old.

So Peanut was there after me :)

Classics Starscream is VERY cool!

Almost forgot to add that Midland Walmart had Classics Prime and the 20th Prime (only $70, but still not worth it IMO)

Chris

If only I had gotten there sooner, lol. I love Bumblebee. He is very posable and just a fun toy all around. Can't wait to get my hands on Screamer though. Him and BB are really all out want out of the first wave.

Sounds like mBigWebb made it in after Peanut and I :tflaugh Sorry.

I thought Bumblebee was kinda cool, but I really wanted Starscream and Astrotrain. They always were two of my faves of old.

Hopefully stores will stock Classics better than Cybertron, although most stores seem to have gotten their early xmas season stock up, although a lot of places stocked up on old stuff :tdown

And still no Alt Prime. :tfmad

Chris

Sounds like mBigWebb made it in after Peanut and I :tflaugh Sorry.

I thought Bumblebee was kinda cool, but I really wanted Starscream and Astrotrain. They always were two of my faves of old.

Hopefully stores will stock Classics better than Cybertron, although most stores seem to have gotten their early xmas season stock up, although a lot of places stocked up on old stuff :tdown

And still no Alt Prime. :tfmad

Chris

Yeah, I went after 5pm. To tell you the truth everything was so scattered I don't see were they could of been :tfhuh .

as far as prime goes I placed an order with http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Default.htm asnd used the code (fall25) to get him 25% off and free shipping. I don't know if the code still works.

I just bought all the classics line at the Target in Troy. I had to ask the guy to punch in the product #s in the computer. Then he went in the back stock room and brought out all of them. But they weren't on the shelves yet.

Now I'm on the hunt for Mirage and Prime ALTERNATORS.

I have a feeling that very soon the shelves are going to be overstocked with these 2 figures. It always happens that way. you can't find them for a while then all the sudden BOOM!!! they are everywhere.

Anyone else notice this about Michigan?

Archived