Michigan Sightings

Big Al

Found the 6 inch Titanium Prime and Megatron at Target in Saginaw today. Unfortunately, they scanned at regular price. There is a price cut tag hanging on the 3 inch figs that says was 14.99, now 4.99. I tried to no avail at getting them for 4.99.

:lol I tried also

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an Alt Mirage today! :clap :clap :clap

Actually found him and Meister in a store, but must have missed Camshaft and Prime. Oh well. I'll get them another day. Hope is restored that new things might soon be found.

Also, got Nemesis Prime yesterday. He is ok, just joints REALLY loose. His head just kinda lolls around :tdown

But Mirage seems to be pretty good, although I am somewhat disturbed that nothing on these newer Alts clamps/clicks/fastens in place, it all just kinda hangs there.

Chris

I just got an Alt Mirage today! :clap :clap :clap

Actually found him and Meister in a store, but must have missed Camshaft and Prime. Oh well. I'll get them another day. Hope is restored that new things might soon be found.

Also, got Nemesis Prime yesterday. He is ok, just joints REALLY loose. His head just kinda lolls around :tdown

But Mirage seems to be pretty good, although I am somewhat disturbed that nothing on these newer Alts clamps/clicks/fastens in place, it all just kinda hangs there.

Chris

where?????????????/ :tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh

My wife and I went to a faily reunion for her family somewhere out in the middle of BFE between Midland and Mt. Pleasant, so we ended up going into Mt P and stopped into Target there and there Mirage was. Sitting there on the shelf with Meister and Tracks. :tfgrin

Hopefully, the other stores closer to our area will get new stuff soon. All the Walmarts have alts on clearance, so I'm hoping that next month they'll have the new ones on shelves since they are starting to reconfigure the store for xmas mode. Targrts have already transformed into xmas mode, but they have not gotten all their stuff yet. I think we'll all start to find what we've been looking for in the next month or so. Hard to beleive it is almost Christmas time again. Where does time go??

Chris

yesterday i got ransack GTS and giant planet mini cons at meijer in okemos

target has primus and so does toys r us no head

they each also have the atactix

the starter and the one with the big and the small

target has the box as well

both also have the titaniams

also got a case of wave three 06 deluxe with unicron and the repaints

Picked up Mirage and Meister at the Wal-Mart in Jackson (my friend picked up Prime, and some dumbass bought Camshaft). They also have the entier first wave of the Titanium Series (including Prime and Megs). Also, they've erected a large Primus Unleashed display in the main aisle (occupied by various basics and deluxes).

Been seeing lots of Wing Saber pop up recently. Anyone looking for him? He's pretty cool and at least he is a toy in his own right and not just an Optimus Prime accessory.

Still looking for Alt Prime. Any leads out there anywhere?

Chris

I haven't seen any new alts. period. Have you noticed a total lack of new alts. in mid-Michigan? Wondering if they are holding off on the holidays before they get any new shipments of alts in. I did find a Primus with Unicron head in Saginaw. :thumb

I'm hoping that you are right, Peanut, and that once the holiday season starts we'll see the new Alts. Most stores here have reset for the season, but haven't refreshed their stock yet. Walmart in Bay City looked anemic today, I think they only had like a dozen TFs on the shelves total. Meijers stores have been looking rather full up on newer stuff while Targets have a mix of new and old. KMart is, as usual, the wildcard. TRU in Saginaw has some nice stuff, but nothing that no one else has. That's pretty much the Cybertron stuff.

For Alts, the whole area is anemic. Lots of Tracks and Skids wasting away, a few ricos here and there, but that's about it. :(

Hopefully we see new stuff soon.

Chris

Archived