Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatnot and whatever to all my Michigan TF friends!  :tfgrin  Hope Santa brought you all some nice stuff.

I've seen the newest C deluxes around here, the reissue BW, new Alts, and lots of cool stuff lately. Personally, I got C Galvatron and Starscream, and the TRU 2-pack of screamer and V prime. Plus got Crosswise while I was out shopping for the wife  :clap

Anxiously waiting for Walmart to restock the Alts so I can pick up Sunstreaker...

Merry Christmas and all that!

Chris

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatnot and whatever to all my Michigan TF friends!  :tfgrin  Hope Santa brought you all some nice stuff.

I've seen the newest C deluxes around here, the reissue BW, new Alts, and lots of cool stuff lately. Personally, I got C Galvatron and Starscream, and the TRU 2-pack of screamer and V prime. Plus got Crosswise while I was out shopping for the wife  :clap

Anxiously waiting for Walmart to restock the Alts so I can pick up Sunstreaker...

Merry Christmas and all that!

Chris

Merry Christmas everyone and to you as well my friend! No TF's for xmas this year (because I hunted them all down before anyone else could get them for me :redface), but I did get some pretty spiffy stuff!

Anyway, I wonder how long the big TF Dryout is going to last this year...I want my Alternators damnit!

and Cybertron Swindle.

Perhaps I was wrong about the TF dryout...new Cybertron Scout Class figures are at the TRU on Novi Rd. just off of I-96 I snagged the last Swindle, 1 Swerve left...also found Sunstreaker, Prowl and Tracks at the Target in Wixom - someone had already snatched up Skids. Sunstreaker and Tracks are still there. They also had some of the new Star Wars TF's...they had 2 of Grevious, 3 or 4 Vaders and 1 Obi Wan. All of those are still there.

Supreme Starscream is still $31.48...I'm waiting for him to go down below $30....

You must have been there very early, Carcinogen. I picked up Sunstreaker around 9:30 this morning :)  Was the last one I was missing! Woo-hoo!

Midland Target also had the new Alts and BW 10th figs, but most of the Alts were gone. They did have Decepticharge for $13 on clearance, though, 2 copies, if anyone is missing him still. Looks like Target is clearancing out the old red box Alts to make way for the new guys :)

Chris

Archived