Big Al

quick update

in the computers our leader class are listed as 44.99

still $5 more than other places

but not fifteen

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my meijer where I work, the leaders are $44.99, $5.00 more than TRU, but  Jetfire, and Scourge are only $24.99, $5.00 less than TRU.  I'm confused on that one, but they had the leaders, scourge, Jetfire, scouts, Thundercracker, Hot Shot, Dirtboss, Landmine............pretty much all except supreme Starscream, and some of they old engergon.

Muskegon TRU had all......but I bought the last scourge cuz I skipped him the first go around, and then couldn't find em for 2 weeks!  but now I have all that are out.

For alternators, they had a couple swerves, which threw me off for a loop, I picked one up, 4 grimlocks, 2 swindles, 2 silverstreaks, 3 smokescreens and a couple of the two packs of smokescreen and sideswipe.  They also had some of the Energon two packs, Ironhide/Mirage and Ironhide/Jetfire. 

On a side note, they had like 10 or so of the Energon Optimus and Megatron "Mega deal" from like Christmas or whenever last week, but then when I went in there yesterday, they were all gone.  I doubt someone bought them, so I wonder if they were sent back to Hasbro.

Taylor Wal-mart has Cybertron, even though the store is in disaray from remodeling and what not. They had a few Supreme Starscreams some Vector Primes a couple of Scourges and some smaller ones Their prices are a little cheaper than TRU, But when I noticed the new layout sheet for the shelving area for Transformers, NO ALTERNATORS WERE LISTED!!! only energon and cybertron were listed! WTF?!  :fire

i am in fenton today visiting my pop

and will be stopping by the wal and k marts here

will write back if i find any thing

wish me luck all

pleasant suprise at wal-mart

supreme starscream 48 something

guess i can put one on layaway after all yay

and a green $20 dollar price point guy

can't remember his name

nothing else

boooooo

didn't get to go to k-mart