Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start checkin' out the TRU stores, boyos! I'm looking at Cybertron Optimus Prime right here on my desk. Cybertron has hit Michigan finally!

So far only seen the $20 and up price points. Seems the pegs are still littered with Energon stuff so they didn't put those out or something. Check it out though, it's out there!

Also, anyone looking for Alt Wheeljack or Shockwave yet? I've come across a couple over the last week as well as various combiner limbs and deluxes and stuff from Energon. I need Construction 4 if anyone knows where one is. We should all put on here what we're looking for so others can help look too. I've searched Midland, Saginaw, and Bay City for the missing Energon stuff and can't seem to find some stuff.

Chris

Cybertron has hit the Toys R Us in SOUTHFIELD, Michigan (Just off of 1-696 on Telegraph/11 Mile Rd.). They had all of the size classes except for the Scout/Basics. If I recall, they had the following....

Main TF section:

-3 Primes

-1 Megatron

-4 Jetfires

-1 Scourge

-1 Vector Prime

-1 Crumplezone (after I got mine)

-2 Thundercrackers

-2 Hot Shots

-2 Landmines

-2 Dirt Bosses

-4 Starscreams (Supreme Class)

And also on an endcap with Spawn figures:

-2 Vector Primes

-2 Crumplezones

Yesssssss..... :mwahaha

Battle Creek TRU has the Wheeljack/Shockblast Alt. wave (1 wheeljack out of 12 alts) as of last Sat.

The Meijer in Portage, Shaver Rd. actually has the new Alts in stock!! Yes Meijer! 1 ea. of Windcharger, Ravage and Shockblast for $14.99

Happy Hunting

The TRU in Madison Heights has the entire first wave of Cybertron Scout, Deluxe and Voyager class figures, and 3 Jetfires. :clap

They were out of Scourge, apparently.

No Leader or Supreme class figures at this location yet, but I'll bet they'll be there soon.

They also had a bunch of the Alt. 2 packs (Smokes/Swipe) and the Energon 2 packs (Ironhide/Mirage, Ironhide/Jetfire) .... it's funny to me since Mirage was so hard to find when he first came out... :grr

TRU in Muskegon got in Cybertron.  They had left...

2 Jetfire

1 Scourge

2 Crumplezone

2 Supreme Starscream

2 Hotshot

2 Thundercracker

2 Dirt Boss

2 Landmine

2 Vector Prime

They had 4 each of Megatron and Optimus, but I got the last two, (my girlfriend works there and picked em up right as they were stocking, and the others were bought immediately!

-Chris-

So, what have you guys picked up from Cybertron so far? What else are you looking forward to getting? Collecting all or just certain items?

Me, I've gotten Optimus (way cool fig), Vector Prime, Hot Shot, and Thundercracker. I still want to get Jetfire and Starscream of the ones I've seen so far and I figure I'm just going to go for figures I like since some look kinda lame and I did the whole "gotta have it all" with Energon and can't really afford to do it again.

Chris

Archived