Michigan Sightings

Big Al

Happy Holidays to all my Michigan Transfan friends out there!

Hopefully you all get something cool to add to your collections over the weekend. I got my Omega Supreme, so I'm happy :)

Sightings wise, everywhere is pretty much trashed right now. Looking forward to some new figs in the new year.

Cheers, Best wishes, Happy Holidays!

Chris

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my meijers is actualy pretty empty as well

every one waited till the last minute to buy at meijers

everywhere else has been trashed for weeks

here is hoping when i go to work tommarow we will recive some boxes of the newer waves

especialy those alternators i need

happy hunting

sorry i meant monday

on which day i do not work

but i will be glad to check and see if we got any in

Anyone find anything new lately? The newest thing I've found was Galvatron at Walmart in Saginaw and Kicker at Toys R Us in Saginaw.

Anything new out there? Looking mostly for the new Alts...Grimlock, Windcharger, Swindle

Happy New Year

Chris

Hey guys,

Was at Wallyworld on Bay Rd today and they had a "value pack" of two Energon regulars for the price of one. $6.94 for two omnibots/terrorcons is not too shabby. I bought a pack with Divebomb and Cruellock, it was the only pack where I was missing both figs.

If you're missing any of the early series of basic figs, now would be a good time to get some since it's 2 for 1. They have a bunch right now.

Otherwise, there's not really anything interesting to report. Target in Saginaw has a Galvatron on the shelves and they moved their TF tot he opposite side of the shelf from where they were at xmas time.

Anything else out there? Looking myself for new Alts as #1 priority.

Chris

I live in Lansing, Grand Ledge to be precise, and have yet to see any of these new Alternators everyone is blathering on about. In an attempt to hunt down Meister and Tracks, I traveled all over Michigan this week. First to Charlotte, then Battle Creek, then Kalamazoo, then Grand Rapids. Nothing. Though I did find Dead End at a ToysR'Us in Kalamazoo (already have him though). Then, the next day, St. Johns, Flint, Saginaw, and then Jackson. Still nothing. Does Hasbro just suck at distribution? Or am I experiencing the post-holiday duldrums? Either way, I've yet to see either of these figures, who have supposedly "saturated" the market by now. Bah, I say. Bah. Have these figures ever been in Michigan? To me, it really doesn't seem so.

I got both Tracks and Meister in Saginaw at Target in October. I saw them at Walmart first part of December, but now they are all gone. A lot of places never have gotten past the darned Smokescreen and Sideswipe Alts.

I can keep an eye out for Tracks and Meister for you.

I'm hoping to find Windcharger, Grimlock, and Swindle soon myself.

And the other two Superion limbs

Chris

just found two energon kicker and barricade at the target in lansing on saginaw

toys r us on saginaw has lots of alts too

only the first five though

and a couple galvitron

good luck

Target in Saginaw here has a Meister on the shelves if anyone needs one. I know some of you were looking for him.

Otherwise, not much else new. Target also has Barricade and Kicker on the shelves.

Hopefully everyone else is getting new stuff too.

Chris

tpday at the meijer on okemos

i saw in the newly placed area for the transformers

one each of

kicker/ highwire

steamhammer

and baricade

though i have been paying close attention

i do not remeber these actualy coming in

soiether i missed a case coming of the truck at some point in time

or they were bought somewhere else

and recently returned here