Michigan Sightings

Big Al

Anyone on the boards in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Flint, Lansing or anywhere in between there that I might have forgotten...

Anyone know where I can find Omega Supreme???

He was everywhere a couple weeks ago but now is just gone. I've checked Target and Walmart on Bay Road, Toys R Us in Saginaw, and Meijers on Tittabawassee and none of them have him. Anyone else out there able to give me a heads up on one.

My wife promised to get me Omega for xmas but now is upset cause she can't find one and I can't seem to find one either and she's all upset that she waited too long and I'm gonna be mad at her for not getting it for me (which I'm not, it's only a toy after all) but I owuld like him, so if anone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Chris

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today i went into howell

ans at the kay-bee outlet there at the strip mall

i found both

enrgon demolishor and cyclonus exclusives

they had a whole bunch of each

i also picked up a complete set of the universe micromasters construticons

also i have for sale one set of micromaster protectobots

going for best offer

i can also try to pick up more of the deluxe energon for anyone who may be interested

happy hunting

i almost forgot

also in howell at wal-mart

they have like a bazillion combiner parts

just a1 a2 c1 c2 stormjet and steamhammer

but they have a tone

i wonder if they got whole cases of just the combiners

cause they didn't have anything else as far as deluxes and basics

none of the three wal-marts near me have many if any of these

Anyone on the boards in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Flint, Lansing or anywhere in between there that I might have forgotten...

Anyone know where I can find Omega Supreme???

He was everywhere a couple weeks ago but now is just gone. I've checked Target and Walmart on Bay Road, Toys R Us in Saginaw, and Meijers on Tittabawassee and none of them have him. Anyone else out there able to give me a heads up on one.

My wife promised to get me Omega for xmas but now is upset cause she can't find one and I can't seem to find one either and she's all upset that she waited too long and I'm gonna be mad at her for not getting it for me (which I'm not, it's only a toy after all) but I owuld like him, so if anone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Chris

The Bay City Wal-Mart has plenty of Omega Supreme to go around. Heck, they even have extra stocked at the front entrance. Hope it helps your wifes' search.

Just found (and bought) the new Kicker and Highwire set at KMart in Midland of all god-forsaken places. They had Stormjet, Steamhammer, lotsof new stuff anf a lot of the KMart Prowl/Checkpoint two packs for 19.99 (some other KMarts are charging 24.99 or more)

Kicker is interesting. Have to waiut until Xmas to open him though. Wife's orders :(

Keep your eyes peeled, he's out there...

Chris

just picked up energon kicker and highwire at the toys r us in lansing on saginaw st

there were only three deluxes on the pegs and one was old style pakaging

imagine the luck

still need energon galvatron

omega sentinal

and now alternators

tracks

meister

grimlock and swindle

i have not seen any of the alternators around here

they are so cool

everywhere i have seen just has lots of smokescreen

a few side swipe, hound, and silverstreak