Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 10am today at Meijer in Canton(Ford Rd.):

Grimlock/Swoop

Wing Saber

Beachcomber(1 left)

This store is restocking fast and the holiday season is in full swing, so frequent here for Megas. Still a few Cliffjumpers, Shockblasts, Dreadwings, and maybe even a Mirage left. A few Bulkheads and Landquakes as well. Lots of new Universe Deluxes, Megas and tons of Battle in a Box. Happy hunting.

today at target on saginaw st.

i got the two autobot combiners

and a neet optimus prime transforming pen almost fully posible

also glad to know meijers is getting the new megas

can't wait for grimlock swoop wing saber and beachkomber

will report as soon as i see them

okemos wal-mart got in the newest alternators meister ans tracks

but they are all gone

i need to find them

ahhhhhhhhh :tfmad

happy hunting

Don't know how new this info might be, but last weekend at Toys R Us in Midland they had the new Ricochet G1 reissue. It looked really cool and all, but the problem was they had it marked for $34.99. Hope that maybe it was mispriced because that is an awful lot for a reissued Autobot car, even with a Targetmaster gun.

Chris

yesterday while i was at the lake lansing rd wal-mart i saw

omega sentinal

i wanted to put it on layaway but just could not

i was very disapointed

expensive repaint

ahhhhhhhh :tdown :redface

Archived