• Created
  • Last Reply

i just thought this was a little strange

okemos kroger has the new powerlinx battles basics

and

west lansing on saginaw has powerlinx battles basics, deluxes, and megas

interesting

:roll :thumb :tfhuh

Meijers  in Saginaw got all the TFU vs boxes excpt the one with oil slick.

they also had a dreadwing

as far as i know there are only two different battle in a boxes

are there more

is dreadwing the newest deluxe

part of the combiner team

my meijer got another case of fricken wave two or some crap with one demolishor and snow cat in it :tdown

where is my meijers new stuff :tfevil

never mind i just remebered who dreadwing is :tftongue

today okemos meijer got in one case of energon wave five basics

there WERE two each of

comand ravage

doomlock

energon strong arm

offshoot

insecticon

one perceptor

and one skydive

all in powerlinx pakaging

happy hunting

Yeah, there is another BiAB out there with Oil Slick Vs. Crystal Widow. Just a repaint of Armada Sideswipe Vs. a repaint Black Arachnia. It's exclusive to K-Mart and the Bay City store has had that for 2 months now.

Hi, new member posting for the first time on the MI sightings thread.

Found Alt Tracks and Meister today!! I live in Canton, MI(Detroit-Metro area).

Found them at Kmart on Cherry Hill and Wayne in Westland. It was one of those totally unexpected things...I went to vote and after I finished, I figured WTH, pop by Kmart and see if they have the new Prowl/Checkpoint deal...big suprise! This was around 3pm. Look for them to restock soon.

And the best thing is that it was 20% off all TF's... :mwahaha

Target in Saginaw has the Alternators back in stock. Tracks, Jazz, Dead End, Hound, and Silverstreak were all there. They must have gotten a couple cases in this time.

Target in Bay City has Ironhide and Jetfire for $9.98. Great price to pick them up for! Walmart in Saginaw on Bay Road still has lots of red packed Powerlinx Battles figs both small and deluxe and a few in boxes still, but not great selection. Meijers on Tittabawassee has lots of new stuff too, and their Alts are only $14.99 right now, but they only have Smokescreen and Sideswipe. Midland Target has some new stuff, but nothing remarkable that has not been seen elsewhere.

Chris

Archived