Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Incinerator, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher, and Stockade for my b-day today. :clap Plus some Star Wars stuff. Other than Stockade, first saw these ones a week or two ago. Incinerator is nice for a new mold, but is a lot like Blackout. I like it.

Looking to get EVAC next. Even though it is a repaint, there are some new things about it other than deco.

Chris

got divebomb, jolt, and grindcore at the west saginaw wal-mart in lansing. they didnt have any big daddy. but i am on the hunt.

pics up on my myspace as soon as i get them. tried to upload it didnt work. anybody know why

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

target in okemos got in there newest exclisives. they still have all but bumblebee

no word on the repaints from the other two targets in the area

Saw the Premium Megatron the other day and was less than impressed. I was trying to explain the premium series to the wife and she asked, "So how many times does Hasbro expect you to buy the same figure? How stupid are collectors anyway?" To which I had no reply.

I'm kind of intrigued by the Premium Optimus becasue it has a different weapon accessory but not sure that I am keen on spending $40+ for it.

Just glad that soon I don't have much more to buy as I am skipping the animated stuff. But got to have some of the new Classics stuff. Prowl and Sunstreaker look awesome.

Chris

Just left the Battle Creek Target with one each of the exclusives-Jazz, Barricade and Brawl AND 3 Bumblebees (one for my nephew, one to open, and one to keep in package). BTW, they weren't in the toy aisle...they were on the front checkouts!

target in okemos. premium ironhide didnt see blackout

no more deluxe exclusives. still need bumblebee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived