turns out i was able to get them

yeay

• 2 weeks later...

deep desert brawl

mal-mart okemos

got new pics up on myspace

www.myspace.com/number1gizmo

since for some odd reason i cannot upload pics onto here

Saw Incinerator and Stockade today. Glad to see some new molds and not just repaints coming out.

:clap

Chris

i am jelous. i need to move up to saginaw. but then who would leave lansing area updates.

They'll make their way down your way soon enough. I was shocked to see them too. Too bad the car just died so I couldn't buy them. :(

Oh well, b-day is coming at the end of the month. :)

Chris

Saw Incinerator and Stockade today. Glad to see some new molds and not just repaints coming out.

:clap

Chris

i am jelous. i need to move up to saginaw. but then who would leave lansing area updates.

meijer in okemos got two cases of voyager with two starscream, one ratchet (non-rescue), and one megatron. two cases of leader with night watch optimus, and deep dessert brawl. two cases of deluxe with previous figures and three STOCKADE each.

Walmart in Escanaba has a few voyagers, off road ironhide, ratchet, starscream, evac, along with a plethora of Deluxes, both normal and some of the new allsparks. They also had about 4 nightwatch Optimus Primes.

Shopko in Escanaba has been empty on everything but small legends on sale. They have the spots for the deluxe and otherwise, but havnt bothered to restock in over two weeks.

Kmart has been empty as well, though they may have restocked by now.

Sadly all three carry whats most popular and thats all. I have not seen any Cybertron, Classics, or other series at any of them in the recent months. Kinda sucks for me, but ahh well, theres always the net ^_^

got incinerator at wal-mart in okemos today

just posted the new incinerator pics on my myspace bottom of second page on the transformers folder

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...9d-4b9bf9fdc237

Found some of the newest repaints, a Bonecrusher and Overcast along with Stockade and Incinerator.

Not too excited about repaints. Especially since the Bonecrusher one says that he was still functional after Prime ripped his head off and he managed to make it to South America to effect repairs. Argh.

Chris

Archived