Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw 1 of them in a MI Walmart :tfsad

Rumor was that MI walmarts didnt order them. I got mine off ebay once the prices cooled down a little. Wish we would have gotten them. I would love to get one on clearnace just to open and transform.

Noticing the new human packs at Walmart now too. Just about fell over when I saw them in Midland wm today. First new product in months.

Gizmo, you work for meijers right? Why can't they get anything in stock? the meijer stores here have been bare since August.

Happy New Year everyone!

Chris

Hey.... I work for Meijer too! :clap Anywho, I posted before when I found out, that there were no MP Walscreams within 100 miles of Grand Haven. :tdown However, just a few minutes ago I got my MP screamer by way of UPS. He looks awesome........... Now I have to decide if I want to open him, or wait to get another...... :redface

i think its just that meijers just doesnt have the buying power of the bigger chains. i have seen those two packs as well. target and wal-mart. wave two is due out later. i bought the longarm bumblebee battle pack

found

fist strike op, offroad ironhide, evac, and leader night watch op

wal-mart in okemos

also off road and FAB at lake lansing wal-mart and okemos

• 2 weeks later...

Hell...I mean Michigan...has frozen over! Meijers has finally restocked Transformers. New stuff. Blue Allspark Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders. Holy Cow! :tflaugh

Even some of the Wal Marts and Targets have restocked, but not with the latest stuff, but at least the pegs and shelves are not empty anymore. :clap

Chris

we have all the allsparks here too in mid-mi

wal-mart was the first place i saw night watch opptimus prime and the voyagers.

but meijers is the only place so far i have found the deluxes.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=26395460

my first video

Archived