Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toys R Us in Saginaw has lots of new stuff. They had 2 '08 Bumblebees as of 2:00 pm, as well as at least two of all the other deluxes in that assortment, except for the Recon Barricade. Some Arcee, Payload, Dropkick, Final Battle Jazz, etc. Plus they have the voyagers and leader Brawl. Most places are re-stocking, even if it is older deluxes. TRU also had a '08 BB Fast Action Battler and some other new ones of that series. I know some people are grooving on that Frenzy FAB, but it's not for me.

Happy Hunting!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
So what version and what specials did you guys pick up? I got the Target special case, the two Best Buy metallic figures, and the Blockbuster mp3 player. That's probably enough damage for one day. What did you guys get?

Chris

I know I'm late but, I got the target case & as far as the best buy goes :tfmad :tfsad :tdown

Went to Best Buy the other day and they have a lot of the metallic exclusives in stock now for anyone who is still looking for them.

No joy on the Starcream Masterpiece yet and shelves are sporadic again, with some places having stuff and others next to nothing.

Chris

Archived