Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Found an alt Ravage the other day. No Rumble yet, though. Also found the two newest Battlestar titaniums, Classic Cylon and Battlestar Pegasus, so three for four on recent finds. Just need Rumble now.

Anyone else still out there or has a lack of new and interesting TF stuff driven us all off? I've noticed a disturbing trend where stores are running out of Classics figures and replacing them with late line Cybertron stuff.

Chris

Anyone else still out there or has a lack of new and interesting TF stuff driven us all off?

Chris

Well I can't speak for everyone else boss, but I'm still here. Not interested in anything that is in stores now since I've got all the Classics. I haven't seen anything coming out in the next year that I want, so I've kinda just gone to lurking.

• 2 weeks later...

i had to break down and buy protoforms and the exclusive constructicons at wal-mart.com

i havent seen anything anywhere and i havent gotten any titaniums

so i dont know about that

• 2 weeks later...

today we got in darn near everything movie at meijer in okemos

the only stuff we didnt get is scout or those little real gear guys

happy hunting

Hey, this is to any TF fans in the Detroit area. I'm currently visiting family in West Bloomfield and was wondering if any of the movie figs have been found in any places close by, or in any towns near there. I can even manage to get out to Southfield fine if it requires me to do so.

I went to the closest Target, and they had just the preview figures.

So if I could get any help that'd be great. My grandfather and I have to go to Meijer today, so I'm going to check while I'm there as well. Obviously this is just for the deluxe class figures since they're supposed to be out when they released the last trailer.

Worst case scenario is I'll have to wait until next Saturday when the figures are officially released.

to masterminicon

the toys will be out june 2nd

as far as sightings

i saw the preview figures at target in south lansing

oddly and im sure there not supposed to yet

i found the voice changing optimus prime helmut at k-mart in lansing along with cyber stomping op and bumblebee

In response to that, I went to the Target in Commerce yesterday, and they had the regular Deluxe figures, some Real Gear, the Starscream blaster, Wall Graffix, Voyager Ironhide and Starscream.

But the Deluxes save for the movie preview ones, all had dented packaging, so I didn't buy them and will be heading out to the TRU in Novi on Saturday.

Archived