Calm before the Storm

1st attempt at a fanfic -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hunger - it consumse me"

"though ther is nothing that may oppose me in this universe, a conflict is in order so I may once again drink from the chalice of death."

With thos words, events were set in motion thru out time and space to ensure the Chaos Bringer's will be met

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

scanning

sunstorm.jpg

subject: Sunstorm

alligence Decepticon

(from the personal data tracks of Unicron)

Subjects power could very well rival my own - if he knew the secrets that lay dormant with in his spark. Deep within lies a twisted, mangled sense of rightousness brought on by the core programing of Vector Sigma. If the Autobot Matrix of Leadership is to be the very essence...the very soul if you will of Primus....then Vector Sigma would be his heart and mind.

scanning:

subject has incredible stregnth and un calculated speed due to enchancements in his superstructure. Gifted with the ability to self regenorate most any amount of damage and the ablity to become pure energon enhances recovery time.

Nanocon technology employed by the decepticon Shockwave assists subject's energy absorbtion ability by assimilating random raidiant energy..ie solar energy.

Posses one of the greatest intellectual minds in the universe thanks to the knowledge downloaded from Vector Sigma, however subject is not fully able to access all available data.

(from the personal data tracks of the decepticon Starscream)

Sunstorm's sense of right and wrong...is well wrong.....hell his very purpose is to make us all suffer. He'll go on and on about cleansing this and purity that as he's frying your curcuits.

Besides his meglomania, if you could find a way to make his system short its self out...ie cutting off his power supply, you might have a chance to stop him...that or you'll rip out your audio receptors 1st. At least that way you wont have to hear him talk.

in addition to Sunstorms ablility to "maipulate" solar energy,

He has been partnered up with the mini con Inferno

Shockwave spared no exspense into modifying him to act as a battery of sorts....a powermaster if you will, that while Sunstorm is in jet mode, inferno can be utilized to process raw energon for weapons and defensive systems.

This no doubt causes a great deal of angony for Inferno.....yep deffinatly Shockwave's handy work.

end of scan

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This one will be very powerful and dangerous to control............

Perhaps

go forth my hearlds, bring me this Sunstorm and let this be the calm before the storm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(part II - The comming of Rodimus)

scanning

rodimus.jpg

Subject : Rodimus

Alligence: Autobot

The ledgend of the ancient autobot Rodimus Prime is well know through out the galaxy. The being who delivered the Light universe from the evils of the Chaos Bringer and brought about peace.

"This one will come to me, for he is me :twisted: . The evil deep within the one known as Rodimus is an all too well kept secret. With the exception of an elite few, none suspect that my dark essense dwells and grows with each passing moment. That i grow stronger, 'locked' away inside the Autobot Matix of Leadership - I hunger to be free"

end scan

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When the burden of leadership was hardest to bear.

When after the final end of the great Autobot/Decepticon war.

When the last decepticon fell, when the last autobot spark was snuffed out by his fellow autobot - I was there. Despair, Darkness..........CHAOS!

Rodimus awoke on the planet Earth.

His memory tracks of the last three cycles were blank.....erased........but by whom, and why.

Not that he didnt enjoy the reprey of Earth. It's just that Transformer life had been forbidden on the planet for the last 100 cycles. Ever sense the Unified Earth Civil Defense Council determined that ALL Transformers were a natural and enevitable disaster waiting to happen.

Now his main goal was to get off the planet before his presence was noticed.

Archived