Cybertron Fortress Maximus

**VPrime**

If I was to send you some cash and Drill-bit.....would ya make me a Ceberos?

Sorry, not doing any commissions at this time.

Thanks man! Again it looks great and I love how you did the head's connector area. Very simple yet smart way of going about it.

Now to make my own.... :thumb

TFM

Looking forward to see your version and anyone else's too.   :thumb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's really looks great to me! Like it very much!

I wander how you make his face? I tried several head, but the face don't match

The face was scrathbuilt using styrene so it's not any existing head that you can find.  Although I think G1 Computron's face looks very similiar.  I'm not sure if the size would fit though.

Thanks, VP. It's a good idea to use the G1 merge group's big head. But I found Superior's head looks more similiar than the Computron's, so I made one myself.

your new pic give me the idea how to make the connection. That's great!

post-6437-1151897004.jpg

post-6437-1151897021.jpg

post-6437-1151897033.jpg

my god that's awesome.  You could print money making us copies of that.

Yeah dude, I think you just planted yourself a money tree if you wanna start hooking us up!

Thanks, VP. It's a good idea to use the G1 merge group's big head. But I found Superior's head looks more similiar than the Computron's, so I made one myself.

Yeah, Superion's face does match a bit better than Computron.  And it looks like it fits pretty well.  Looks good so far.  Can't wait to see your version of Fort Max.  Or, to be different, maybe you can do Grand Max.  One question though, when transforming to head mode, can the arms to pushed back far enough so that the legs can be pushed down to almost flat on the ground in order to use the bottom of the feet as connectors?  I see that you made the entire face (including the sides of the face) as one piece.  Initially I was thinking of doing that but the sides of the face ended up blocking the arms from being able to move back far enough.

Yeah, Superion's face does match a bit better than Computron.  And it looks like it fits pretty well.  Looks good so far.  Can't wait to see your version of Fort Max.  Or, to be different, maybe you can do Grand Max.  One question though, when transforming to head mode, can the arms to pushed back far enough so that the legs can be pushed down to almost flat on the ground in order to use the bottom of the feet as connectors?  I see that you made the entire face (including the sides of the face) as one piece.  Initially I was thinking of doing that but the sides of the face ended up blocking the arms from being able to move back far enough.

Yes, that's the question I concerned too.  Actually, I used to think about using Armada Demolisher's minicon Blackout, his tank mode can solve this question perfectly. But I don't like his rebot mode,so I still use the Drill Bit. I did find out a new connection method  for my Maxumus'head. A little different from yours:)

post-6437-1151956155.jpg

post-6437-1151956170.jpg

post-6437-1151956182.jpg

post-6437-1151956194.jpg

Yes, that's the question I concerned too.  Actually, I used to think about using Armada Demolisher's minicon Blackout, his tank mode can solve this question perfectly. But I don't like his rebot mode,so I still use the Drill Bit. I did find out a new connection method  for my Maxumus'head. A little different from yours:)

That works.  Good job.

Archived