Botcon Rhinox up

JesseCampbell

I would buy if it was in the stores. Him and cheetor.

I completely agree.  I would not think twice about buying all of these at the stores.

Not that the Cybertron repaints have been bad (I think that they've been great IMO), but why couldn't this amount of forethought been involved.

Your right. I was so pissed when I couldn't find Cyb Swerve. I love that repaint

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*wishes he can get new TF's from local stores then to buy through ebay or online-stores*

This one is definitely cool. I like them all so far except the Divebomb repaints.

I like

waspanitor (spelling and sorta...))

Primal ((I like him now))

cheetor ((a win))

Divebombs ((I like the molds))

rhinox ((best repaint in the set))

I still don't know if I'll go or not.  *needs to see the lecked testshot megatron first*

What's with the "if this were sold in shops/stores" crap? Dammit you guys, you were Starscreaming last year about crappy exclusives, then when the exclusives get cool, they STILL aren't worthy of purchase as-is :roll

What's with the "if this were sold in shops/stores" crap? Dammit you guys, you were Starscreaming last year about crappy exclusives, then when the exclusives get cool, they STILL aren't worthy of purchase as-is :roll

I thought last year's exclusives were lame

As just about every subsequent year

A Maximal who knows much

about his Autobot Ancestors, Rhinox values the ideals they fought

for and wears their sigil on his chest as a constant reminder of this.

:roll

Ya rly....but it kinda works embossed in that bronze-y color

A Maximal who knows much about his Autobot Ancestors, Rhinox values the ideals they fought for and wears their sigil on his chest as a constant reminder of this.

LAME

anyway he's not what I expected but it works all right... it's just that these molds are so unremarkable overall. Landmine wasn't a sucky TF by any means, but he never really stood out to me either.

A Maximal who knows much

about his Autobot Ancestors, Rhinox values the ideals they fought

for and wears their sigil on his chest as a constant reminder of this.

:roll

they didn't remove the autobot symbol. lazy and cheap.

Archived