Tformers Reports On Hasbro @ Toy Fair 2004

Silverbolt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one you see on Transformers.com is just a placement pic, taken from Chevrolet.com actually. The final product will indeed be yellow according to the Hasbro rep on hand at Toy Fair.

damn, that kinda sucks. I guess they didnt want too have two blue alternators out this early.

Yeah, that would be my thoughts ... wanting to diversify the line color wise. If the choice had been in my hands, I would have probably went the Sunstreaker route this first time if it had to be yellow then went back to Tracks when the time came.

Oh god im gonna be sick...WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO TRACKS!!!! i mean...EWWW!!!!

ill Garentee you ill be painting him BLUE!

and omega...looks better then before..love the headmaster touch...but "omega Prime" mode looks stupid...i mean using primes head? its tiny! they should make a third alternate head. not impressed with these 2 as much as i would of hoped. but it was good to see shockblast finally in vehicle mode :thumb but say...what is he ?

Guest Primal-Convoy

Here's the "pic" from transformers.com of Tracks:

home_box3_4.jpg

Its a promotional pic. Shame really. If Tracks looks at himself I'm sure he will be sick! Isnt he the "vain" one?. Silly, silly Hasbro. This is amimed at COLLECTORS. we don't care if there are two "BLUE" bots out. We CAN tell the difference. we want AUTHENTICITY not "variety". Yellow isn't the worst, but you could AT LEAST use some blue to complement the yellow AND show SOME continuity from old to new. It worked for Smokescreen who isnt in his "True" G1 colours. we didnt care then, so COME ON!

Guest Primal-Convoy

Oh, just had a though. A LOT woill be forgiven if you keep the yellow.....

...but apply the flames (in some way or colour scheme) on the front.....get jiggy mr Hasbro designers...please!

Oh god im gonna be sick...WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO TRACKS!!!! i mean...EWWW!!!!

ill Garentee you ill be painting him BLUE!

and omega...looks better then before..love the headmaster touch...but "omega Prime" mode looks stupid...i mean using primes head? its tiny! they should make a third alternate head. not impressed with these 2 as much as i would of hoped. but it was good to see shockblast finally in vehicle mode :thumb but say...what is he ?

I didn't see Omega Prime or Shockblast! Where do you see these pics? :wtf

Omega Supreme looks kinda Meh! but Tracks on the other hand looks top Drawer so far the only alternator other than Smokscreen that i really want!

Archived