Zippo's Sale List

Here is another sale list. Help me get over to Australia for a holiday by buying all these extra items I seem have have gotten over the last few months.

Prices are listed in $US - they are negotable. I do have pictures of everything for sale, so just ask. And I am located in New Zealand, so shipping would be on top of the price.

Generation One/Reissues

Classic Jazz - 1989 Europe release. Very good conditioned box, with flap crease $150

KO Optimus Prime in orginal style box. MIB but never opened (no tape). $100

KO Rumble and Laserbeak tapes. $50

KO Frenzy and Lazerbeak tapes. $50

Orginal Loose G1 Dead End. Missing most of the stripe stickers for the car mode, and minor/moderate wear on the rest. Loose front end. Comes with vehicle mode gun only.  $15

Orginal Loose G1 Drag Strip. Minor/Moderate sticker wear, bit of chrome wear on engine bay. Comes with vehicle mode gun only.  $15 BOTH $25

Orginal Loose Hot Spot. Plastic version, complete with all accessories and Defensor parts. Very good condition: $50

Orginal Loose Groove. Comes with side guns only, missing most stickers and wear on others. $15 (Silver Metal version)

Orginal Loose Blades. Complete, with moderate sticker wear, broken tail rotor. $20 (Plastic version)

Orginal Loose First Aid. Complete, with good stickers (save for the Autobot sticker near face) $23 (Plastic version)  ALL 4 DEFENSOR BOTS = $90

Orginal Loose Hoist: Missing the platform from the back, otherwise complete with all accessories. Chrome wear on the missles and head piece. Minor sticker and other chrome wear, though generall ok. $45

Orginal Loose Trailbreaker. Complete with all accessorie. Chrome wear on missles and head piece. Minor sticker and chrome wear, left arm a little bit loose. Looks to be some repair work on the body near the door, though nothing actually wrong with it - it just looks off. $45

Orginal Sunstreaker. All accessories, no stickers on body. Chrome wear on missles and spoiler. Black piece on underside of body a bit loose. $75 HOLD

- REMEMBER I HAVE PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS!! ASK!!

Generation Two

Carded Windrazor. Has been opened by spillting the bubble, and robot points have been removed. Tail fin is broken  and could be regluded back on (shows signs of being regluded already). Comes with gun $OFFERS

Loose Hawk. Some sticker wear, but comes with gun $OFFERS

European Rapido. No gun or front of car, 19 on the door has heavy scraching, no stickers as far as I can tell. $1

MOSC Go-Bots Sideswipe. Minor card warping, old price tag $10

MOSC Go-Bots Mirage. Minor card warping, old price tag, creasing $10

MOSC Generation Two Laser Rod Electro. Perfect condition card, never opened. Try me does not work, will just need new batteries. $35HOLD

MOSC Generation Two Laser Rod Volt. Perfect condition card, never opened. Try me does work. $35

MOSC Generation Two Laser Rod Jolt. Perfect condition card, never opened. Try me does work. $35

MOSC Generation Two Ramjet - sealed, never opened. Plastic shell bubble is yellowing, but as far as I can tell Ramjet is not. Try me does work. Aside from the yellowing, perfect condition. $50

Beast Wars/Machines

Beast Wars Prowl: Missing left Lion claw. With instructions to form Magnaboss. $4

Biocombat Noctorro Instuctions only: $1

Beast Machines (UK) Optimus Primal Instructions only: $1 

Rhinox - missing left Rhino leg kibble, and tail. Comes with gun, disk and maces that attach to gun - $6

Scorponok - comes with Cyber-bee, that does not want to attach. $20

Spittor - complete with tounge - $7

Stinkbomb - complete with techs and instructions - $10 HOLD

Fox Kids Waspinator - missing missle, has gun - $10

Transmetals 2 Dinobot (Cream) - complete - $12

MISB Beast Wars Neo C-33 Razorclaw $7

Micron Legend

Sealed Blue Air Defence Team with Ending CD (Japanese exclusive) $30

Sealed Anime Street Action Team with Opening CD (Japanese exclusive) $30  Both $50

Universe

MISB Optimus Primal. $xx

(xx - price would be more than US Retail because of added shipping costs I faced getting the item to NZ. If interested, please ask for price)

Optimus Prime w/Over-Run

Nemesis Prime w/Run-Over

how much? with shippin to the Netherlands...

any word yet ?

and if you do you also got GF Noisemaze?

and Beast Wars Quickstrike

I actually came over to edit my sale post.

Things have improved for me, so I no longer need to get rid of the Armada/RiD or Beast items from my collection.

So, sorry

you have been PM'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived