New Sell/Trade list

Ok Here's my list:

TFU:

Inferno

Depthcharge

Armada:

Bendy Prime (will have to be a good offer) His minicon overrun has been modified. He now has a colored silencer and a hole in the center to make him like his comicbook counterpart

Blurr

RiD:

Ultra Magnus- on hold

Prime (again it will have to be a GOOD offer) Complete/ box, inserts, instructions

Energon:

Starscream

Divebomb

If you're interested PM me... I'd like to get some of this stuff moved as soon as possible!

Wants:

G2 Prime (can be cab only if he has his rifle and hands. But those parts must be in good shape)

G2 Grimlock (Blue version, bad recolor but it was my fav growing up) COMPLETE

2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle- Giant Leonardo

The Super articulate Spiderman

Super Articualte Batman (was released about a year ago... can't remember the name)

thanks

-Stingray

Guest Krusty The Klown

didnt get one, oh well doesnt matter, when did ya ship him

by the way, i like the bendy prime, would you sell him?

didnt get one, oh well doesnt matter, when did ya ship him

by the way, i like the bendy prime, would you sell him?

lol he's gone out 2 times now! lol for some reason it came back to my place the other day. I sent him out again on Saturday. They said you'd see him about Wednesday.

As for Bendy Prime, I'm open to offers!

Guest Krusty The Klown

i offer you one cookie then...or check my topic if you want any of the stuff there

my offer would probably be in cash, my g2 prime is in not good condition, missin hands/chest windshield, but got a trailer but no roller

Archived