RM Metallic Lioconvoy

StructuralDefect

hi there, just got back from a trip to Amsterdam, and as usual wandered down to a great collectors store on the Prinsengracht, picked up a few pieces, one of which was the Robot Masters Metallic version Leoconvoy, the DVD edition, thing is, although it was completely MISB, theres no DVD, i mean completely sealed, not a scratch on it, every twist tie secure and the instructions etc, still sealed as well. was the DVD a mail away feature ? or did i just get one that was missed out ?

thats what i thought, but it being amsterdam wasnt in the greatest frame of mind going in there, but as i didnt open it until the next day i know for sure that it was sealed from the shop. never mind, whats on the DVD anyway ?

thats what i thought, but it being amsterdam wasnt in the greatest frame of mind going in there, but as i didnt open it until the next day i know for sure that it was sealed from the shop. never mind, whats on the DVD anyway ?

It's shows an episode of the RM series. I DL the fansub and it looks pretty cool. IT also shows the Transformation of all the characters that appeared in the episode. I'm not sure if the DVD has any other extras, that's all I know.

... I haven't actually checked for any extras (if any).  I watched the Robotmasters episode, though.  It's the one that introduces Lio Convoy and Reverse Convoy...

i dont know, dosent matter really, got a good price and would have watched th dvd once and then left it in the box. its clearly marked as being there on the packaging, but nothing, figures great though, im a sucker for the metallic paint jobs so couldnt resist. and sits so much better with BW 2 Galvatron, the Lioconvoy that comes packed with him just seems too big.

Archived