Classics Starscream on ebay

Jaguaratron

i don't mind the guns. they fire missles so it makes sense for them not to be flimsy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that mark of a quallity proto (not to mention its also the only way to tell its a proto)

I love this screamer more and more everytime i see him, from the tranparent orange\yellow plastic in the cannopy to the turbine THO nipples

i for one am also happy that his feet are as rediculously mis-proportioned compaired to say RM screamer.

I really wonder if hasbro is going to pull a fast one on us this fall and start re-airing the g1 toon?

that mark of a quallity proto (not to mention its also the only way to tell its a proto)

I love this screamer more and more everytime i see him, from the tranparent orange\yellow plastic in the cannopy to the turbine THO nipples

i for one am also happy that his feet are as rediculously mis-proportioned compaired to say RM screamer.

I really wonder if hasbro is going to pull a fast one on us this fall and start re-airing the g1 toon?

There was something calll "transformers heros" or something on a CN future schedule.

Looks pretty good for a G1 update but personally I really like E Starscream's mold the best. The oversized guns really need to be downsized some.

Definitely on my list to get but Bumblebee, Astrotain, and Prime are on my must buy on sight list.

Hopefully I can switch those monster null-rays out for RM SS's more conservative blasters.  He looks good other than that, though (and when I say good, I mean GREAT).  Here's hoping the finished product is more silver and less plasticky off-white.

Every one is treating his guns as if they are the actual G1 guns. Now people complaining about Hasbro's reissue I can understand but this is an all new guy.

you know something? i actually prefer Screamer's nul-ray lazers to be of a decent size. they're just as iconic as Meg's fusion canon so they should have a more prominent size.

I got a question: Does anyone know if the Armada/Energon weapons will fit nicely into the fist holes?

I got a question: Does anyone know if the Armada/Energon weapons will fit nicely into the fist holes?

No

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
More than likely, they do

Archived